Dareus tweaked hamstring, could miss camp time

It did? How many games did he miss?

Glenn admitted he injured his ankle twice last year. He was in a walking boot in the offseason and is being eased back in this training camp per the coaching staff. Not a real stretch to conclude the ankle was a problem last year.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to give examples. Im curious as to what it is that you think I know. The words 'so much' imply a high volume of information. Which is really sort of creepy that you know so much about me. Are you parked outside my house? Watching my every move. Do you have hundreds of pictures of me posted on your bedroom wall? That kind of obsession is really unhealthy. Think you need professional help.

This post sums up what anyone would need to know about you.

And if Adolphus ends up suspended-- he will be short on reps later and dareus will be eating extra snaps.

As long as it doesn't linger it lands somewhere between nonstory and blessing in disguise

I had forgotten about the potential suspension. Good points NS !

It gave me carnal rewards porkin your mother.

I don't understand this--this guy is contributing literally nothing to this thread past some middle school "humor" and yet I got my peepee slapped, to borrow a Tim Murray quote, by the mods for calling someone a doofus. What?

Edited by JM57

lol.......JM2009, get ready Bills fans, this thread is what u can expect all season when he posts. Now, on topic, meh, camp injury. Dareus needs to prove something this year, this hammy tweak isnt too much to worry about at this point. It rolls into the season then we can all spew out our frustration with him. Till then, yawn.

Edited by bigduke6

Why is that 26 ? I admittedly have no idea how Goodell swings his hammer of justice

Because his case hasn't been adjudicated yet and might not until after the season. I'd expect any league discipline to come next season. I can see the charges being dropped at some point with more light shed on the situation since it was initially discovered.

I don't understand this--this guy is contributing literally nothing to this thread past some middle school "humor" and yet I got my peepee slapped, to borrow a Tim Murray quote, by the mods for calling someone a doofus. What?

So how do you know what we did about this? This is not the place to complain, I'd just worry about myself if I were you.

Oh man. The sharks smell the blood.

poised to shut'er down boys.

Because his case hasn't been adjudicated yet and might not until after the season. I'd expect any league discipline to come next season. I can see the charges being dropped at some point with more light shed on the situation since it was initially discovered.

Okay, i thought it might have to wait until the case goes through the legal system.

@buffalobills

DC Leslie Frazier: Marcell Dareus may be held out today, just precautionary. I expect Darby to be limited. #BillsCamp

there were a couple more, Tate and Seau ??

Wanna bet?

I will post this again....for the "silent majority" that dont seem to want to see the positive posts. M Dareus was involved with the drills with the rookies at the corner of the field....in his ball cap. Not only is he going to,be fine but McD and the D coaches seem ok with leaning on him to teach the young guys the techniques he uses. They were doing step by steps with him and he was educating them with the proper spin moves. Would a guy that is in rough shape be doing that??? I dont think so. I sat with Astro yesterday and him and I discussed that briefly.

I will post this again....for the "silent majority" that dont seem to want to see the positive posts. M Dareus was involved with the drills with the rookies at the corner of the field....in his ball cap. Not only is he going to,be fine but McD and the D coaches seem ok with leaning on him to teach the young guys the techniques he uses. They were doing step by steps with him and he was educating them with the proper spin moves. Would a guy that is in rough shape be doing that??? I dont think so. I sat with Astro yesterday and him and I discussed that briefly.

Thanks for the eyewitness insight in the effort to combat reflexive negativity. :thumbsup:

This post sums up what anyone would need to know about you.

Just proved my point. You know nothing about what I do or dont know. Your a typical koolaider. Cant make a logical arguement about anything so you just resort to insults. Really pathetic. Case closed. Have a nice day.

So how do you know what we did about this? This is not the place to complain, I'd just worry about myself if I were you.

poised to shut'er down boys.

Well I haven't seen him for awhile so I'd hope he got shut down, I mean it was pretty obvious from his very first post he had nothing to add here.

I'm not trying to be overly critical of you guys. I've been reading this site a LONG time. Longer than even my registered date would show. I have noticed a clear degradation in the quality of discussion here in the last six months. I know that getting such a sudden influx of new posters makes a task like moderating a forum, which is already difficult, even worse. Which is why I feel the need to call this stuff out. I want TBD to continue to be the place to go for quality discussion as it has been in the past. I don't want to see it fall to crap.