The Tyrod Taylor Question

I'm far from perfect and have supported TT quite a bit, and have never been suspended from the old or new board.

TT was responsible for all the penalties too, I guess.

Posters that don't criticize the Bills and the players receive more leniency than those that do...otherwise you should have been for conduct you have displayed on both boards.

More excuses for TT...how predictable.

Now please stop. I promised myself to not stoop this low anymore

Edited by Crusher

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't support Tyrod as the long term starter.

He is Baltimore's backup going on his 3rd year of starting.

The Bills have been trying this strategy forever, take someone's backup and try to make them into a starter claiming that more time in the system, reps in OTAs, and knowing that they are the starter will be the key.

Bledsoe, Holcomb, Brohm, Trent (for 3+ years), Fitzpatrick for 3 more years, Orton, now Tyrod.

Taking other people's backups, trying to make them starters and wondering why we aren't winning and having to fire our Coaches every 2 years.

Posters that don't criticize the Bills and the players receive more leniency than those do...otherwise you should have been for conduct you have displayed on both boards.

I stopped responding to the excuses after 7 year in the league and now year three as a starter he better start making other players around him better.

Not needing players to make him look AVG

Posters that don't criticize the Bills and the players receive more leniency than those do...otherwise you should have been for conduct you have displayed on both boards.

I was one of the biggest critics of OBD before the Pegulas bought the team, and never came close to being suspended.It's you.

I stopped responding to the excuses after 7 year in the league and now year three as a starter he better start making other players around him better.

The only time TT has looked good has been with Sammy Watkins on the field.

And all those TT fanboys know it because it was their go to excuse when he wasn't on the field and he stunk. I can't tell you how many times they posted the numbers with and without Sammy Watkins.

I can guarantee you at some point this season they will revert back and blame not having Sammy as an excuse again.

Tasker himself said he needs time with a whole new WR corp. Hopefully they stay healthy and he does well. calling for a rookie who has played in two preseason games to replace a guy who has not been terrible for the Bills, is kind of ridiculous at this point.

Maybe because they were playing against the Eagles #1 D? Lol is that so hard to understand?

Or TT couldn't read the field and get rid of the ball like Peterman did.

And Peterman had backup lineman for some time as well, so let's call that one a draw.

The only time TT has looked good has been with Sammy Watkins on the field.

And all those TT fanboys know it because it was their go to excuse when he wasn't on the field and he stunk. I can't tell you how many times they posted the numbers with and without Sammy Watkins.

I can guarantee you at some point this season they will revert back and blame not having Sammy as an excuse again.

"Fanboys"-you mean those supporting the starting QB because some of us want to win the game. nasty poster. not fooling me. Nothing has changed.

Tasker himself said he needs time with a whole new WR corp. Hopefully they stay healthy and he does well. calling for a rookie who has played in two preseason games to replace a guy who has not been terrible for the Bills, is kind of ridiculous at this point.

Nobody called to replace him yet, but if things keep progressing the way it seems...it may just very well happen at some point this season.

And how many are all new? Ooo none they all have been with him all offseason.

And where once have you seen me call for Peterman to start. I am looking toward '18 draft and TT to improve on what i needed to see improvement on.

Nope if anything he is regressing

Even though he's outplayed the starter in both games?

And how many are all new? Ooo none they all have been with him all offseason.

And where once have you seen me call for Peterman to start. I am looking toward '18 draft and TT to improve on what i needed to see improvement on.

Nope if anything he is regressing

Boldin has not been here all preseason. neither has Matthews, who didn't even play. matthews is supposed to be the number one guy.

Or TT couldn't read the field and get rid of the ball like Peterman did.

And Peterman had backup lineman for some time as well, so let's call that one a draw.

Yes Peterman had backups but they were playing against backups. He had way more time.

Love to see Peterman start against other team's #1 D. My guess is the Peterman love would be dialled down to reality.

Boldin has not been here all preseason. neither has Matthews, who didn't even play. matthews is supposed to be the number one guy.

So about Zay, Holmes, Clay, O'Leary etc etc etc

They replaced Sammy with Boldin big deal that excuse is played out for a QB going into his 3rd year. You either can elevate others or you cant.

Yes Peterman had backups but they were playing against backups. He had way more time.

Love to see Peterman start against other team's #1 D. My guess is the Peterman love would be dialled down to reality.

Maybe he would do ok. but he deserves to have a healthy first string offense just as TT does. Not the case tonight. Glenn needs to get back.

So about Zay, Holmes, Clay, O'Leary etc etc etc

They replaced Sammy with Boldin big deal that excuse is played out for a QB going into his 3rd year. You either can elevate others or you cant.

Tyrod needs 4 years of the same WRs and an All Pro o-line before we can pass judgement.

"Fanboys"-you mean those supporting the starting QB because some of us want to win the game. nasty poster. not fooling me. Nothing has changed.

This team is in a rebuild...what are you trying to win? I want to win the best QB in the 2018 draft because that will lead to real success, not another 7-9 8-8 garbage that you and others here eat up like good little boys.

I support the QB. I went to the game with my Bills gear and did my thing regardless.

That doesn't mean I can't hold the opinion that TT is not a good QB and that I want to move on sooner rather than later so we can start truly contending faster.

This is what you and others may never understand. I feel like I should be able to speak freely here with my fellow Bills fans, but apparently I must not be overly critical or too blunt about certain things or I'm evil.

It's cool...I have been trying to lay off this subject, but the games get me going.