Any chick flicks that you admit to enjoying?

Another Fan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one who grew up with Animal House, Old School is a very lame film that is a chick flick.

Alright when you put it that way, I get what you are saying.

The second half of "Old School" does lean that way, but I still could not label it as a chick flick.

Is A League of Their Own a chick flick?

I never really thought of this as a chick flick but I suppose it is. It's still in my top 10.

"Wow...avoid the clap, Jimmy Dugan."

"That's good advice"

Love that line

Absolutely, but it's a good movie. Bull Durham however, was not a chick flick.

I never understood the Cosner hate. He's made some excellent movies.

I feel Tin Cup falls on the same fence as Bull Durham. Essentially a sports movie, but with an underlying romantic theme. FWIW it was the first date I had with my wife.

I feel Tin Cup falls on the same fence as Bull Durham. Essentially a sports movie, but with an underlying romantic theme. FWIW it was the first date I had with my wife.

While I liked both of those movies, I thought the one that exceeded those was "For Love of the Game," and there are few things I find as boring as anything to do with baseball.

I hate that I forgot to bing this up, but steel magnolias. I don't care what anyone says...that movie is wonderful.

Agreed.

"An Officer and a Gentleman" - Chick flick? I think so. And I love this movie. The song at the end, "Lift Us Up (Where We Belong)," gives me chills every time.