Sammy to be 100% ready to go for Training Camp

@shannshep4

Two items tonight: I can confirm free agent WR Anquan Boldin will be visiting the #Bills on Monday (1/2)...

I am also told #Bills WR Sammy Watkins will be 100% ready to go for training camp. (2/2)

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holding him back like this WAS the idea.....I think Bolden just really gives a nice veteran boost....Quinn Earlyesk?

Steve Smith to Baltimore comes to mind as an example of a vet who added exactly what the team needed at the time - a tough veteran presence who could make the big time catches when needed. Even though past his prime as a #1 WR, he could still play an important role in the offense.

Meh...I'm not holding my breath with this guy...he might be 100% now but give it a few days...I gotta see results before I believe anything about Sammy's health.

People are funny.

Folks have no trouble trusting that he'll miss significant time despite the fact that he started 29 of a possible 32 games prior to last season.

How about we apply "I'll believe it when I see it" to ALL scenarios, since it's all speculation at this point?

People are funny.

Folks have no trouble trusting that he'll miss significant time despite the fact that he started 29 of a possible 32 games prior to last season.

How about we apply "I'll believe it when I see it" to ALL scenarios, since it's all speculation at this point?

Because he has some starts and stops. It was media driven of course.

Just hard to trust what is being said right now.

One thing i noticed, Sean said "this is one step and needs to continue " I paraphrase cuz i'm lazy.But it sure was and intentional comment.

damn people are harshing him. I would never expose myself to twitts

@shannshep4

Two items tonight: I can confirm free agent WR Anquan Boldin will be visiting the #Bills on Monday (1/2)...

I am also told #Bills WR Sammy Watkins will be 100% ready to go for training camp. (2/2)

What are the odds Sammy completes the pre-season and training camp 100 %?

@shannshep4

...kid does deserve a break (no pun intended either)..............

People are funny.

He's always hurt/injured.

How man games do you think he will start 100 % healthy this year? 16?