Tyrod and Sammy have been working together in Atlanta

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being committed, quiet and not a troublemaker makes someone a good guy; not a good QB.

What, exactly, would Boldin add other than depth and leadership (which I think are very important and is why, if cheap, I'd welcome the Boldin addition). I just don't see how he'd make the on-field offense better, to be honest.

Except he is better than any QB the Bills have had this century, and led a top ten scoring offense. 12th in 2015 in scoring. If he can improve in some areas of his passing game, the Bills could have a franchise QB, we'll see. Boldin is still a useful vet who could help any offense.

yes, exactly. Thought it was obvious that it was a good sign his foot was healthy enough to finally do offseason work with TT. We know everyone else does it, not the point.

Point well taken. Thanks.

Reps are everything and those guys have never gotten enough IMO.Based upon injury

How come Boldin is not in the picture?

typical whining by some, crying the same 17 years this, 17 years that. don't look at it as a positive, instead knock it and say they all do it, big deal. this place sure has it's debbie downers that always seem to find a thread they can try and derail.

thanks for sharing OP. I get nothing but positive from it and hope they reap the rewards going forward.

oh, yeah, I have a pair of rose colored glasses that I just cleaned the lenses as well as added an extra 1/2 cup of sugar to my kool aide, so I'm good to go...

4522946-8934649255-12481.gif

luv ya Man !

It's always good to see but as others have pointed, they all do this. Only difference is Johnny Unitas didn't post his workouts with John Mackey on instagram. Get off my lawn!!!

My two favorite football players of all time and what got me sucked into football. I think i had an Earl Morrall card too !

How is a top 10 scoring offense considered on the level of "suck"?

9/11/16 Baltimore

10/23/16 Miami

10/30/16 New England

11/20/16 Bengals

12/4/16 Oakland

12/11/16 Pitt

Lot of suck.

At least we took it to the Browns and 49ers

Edited by Maury Ballstein

The Bills averaged 25 points against playoff teams. The defense gave up an average of 33 points against playoff teams. And not having a healthy Watkins, they still finished top ten in scoring. The offense in the passing game needs improvements, but the defense was the main problem in 2016.

Except he is better than any QB the Bills have had this century, and led a top ten scoring offense. 12th in 2015 in scoring. If he can improve in some areas of his passing game, the Bills could have a franchise QB, we'll see. Boldin is still a useful vet who could help any offense.

We've seen plenty, and he hasn't shown to be anything close to a franchise QB.

This is more nonsensical, wishful thinking on your part.

What you get from TT will likely be what we've seen the past two season's, and that is not franchise QB material.

What you get from TT will likely be what we've seen the past two season's, and that is not franchise QB material.

and yet, he is still better than any QB we have seen on the Bills this century.

Top 10 scoring offense? I'll take it.

and yet, he is still better than any QB we have seen on the Bills this century.

that is not saying much. Plus 2002 drew Bledsoe beats 2015 Taylor imo

Top 10 scoring offense? I'll take

how much of that success goes to Taylor vs a highly effective running game. Could you argue with a competent qb the offense would have been top 5 ?

how much of that success goes to Taylor vs a highly effective running game. Could you argue with a competent qb the offense would have been top 5 ?

I would argue that you've already seen a competent QB. You're looking for great or elite maybe?

I would argue that you've already seen a competent QB. You're looking for great or elite maybe?

He is very limited in what he can do that I makes it easy for teams to shut him down. There are weeks when matchups work in his favor and they play well, unfortunately there are weeks when teams have the ability and coaching to shut him down. If he can use the whole field and throw with some timing he can make the leap to competent . Until then he is an athlete playing qb

He is very limited in what he can do that I makes it easy for teams to shut him down. There are weeks when matchups work in his favor and they play well, unfortunately there are weeks when teams have the ability and coaching to shut him down. If he can use the whole field and throw with some timing he can make the leap to competent . Until then he is an athlete playing qb

I'm sorry, but offenses do not score nearly as consistently as the Bills have over the past 2 years with incompetent QB play. We were 7th in the NFL in TDs per drive in 2015 and 6th in 2016.

Funny how winning isn't because of Taylor but losing sure is. The Bills run game was that much more dynamic because of Taylor.

You also forget the Bills were #7 in scoring going into the Jets finale.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Pretty much every QB and even most backup QB's do this too. Who caresThey better be getting together and working out. They have a lot of work to do

To the 'Who cares?' group, Everybody cares! Yourselves included. No players have to get together and they're on the cusp of 5+ months of leaving their families and bunker down with team to earn their handsome paychecks. Less the actual passing, more the communication here is what will show through on the field, IMO.

Btw, does it look like Sammy is being helped to the sideline with a foot injury???

I find his skills unique to the league. Coaches need to make best use of that.

And you are correct, when teams forced him to become a passer, Bills struggled.

Bills staff will need to address that.

and yes you are also correct about the comparison.

But At least i have had hope we would not piss away a game with a pick six every time the pressure was on.

Tyrod makes the game fun. I saw him make plays that had me yelling and on my feet. Thats why i watch BBf.