Do you ever root harder for the Bills some years vs others?

I'm more of a binary guy: highly enthusiastic as long as there's any possibility of the playoffs, and mildly enthusiastic after they've been mathematically eliminated.

Yeah, pretty much this. I can never root for a loss, even if it improves draft stock. No matter how dire things are I still get joy out of the Bills making plays and my week is just better if they win. But that joy, while still there, tends to be much more mild later in the season these last 17 years.

My love for the Bills is consistent. My interest in the NFL product as a whole varies.

I find my NFL interest tends to coincide with how the Bills are playing to an extent. With that said this league has really soured me over the years in many ways.

I'm much more a Bills fanm than an NFL fan these days. Back in my youth (which was way back) I'd watch the Bills at 1 (or go to the game), watch games at 4, watch any games on Monday night and so on. Now I pretty much watch the Bills games on the Package, and after that I might catch the highlights on ESPN or NFL Network.

I'm much more a Bills fanm than an NFL fan these days. Back in my youth (which was way back) I'd watch the Bills at 1 (or go to the game), watch games at 4, watch any games on Monday night and so on. Now I pretty much watch the Bills games on the Package, and after that I might catch the highlights on ESPN or NFL Network.

This is how I feel. I still follow my fantasy teams and watch other games but am not scheduling around them like I used to. That is only for the Bills.

I am still an NFL junkie though. I watch the Thursday night game most weeks, the Bills at 1, whatever SKY over here are showing at 4.30, the first half of the SNF but don't watch the MNF unless it's us.

Then over the course of the week I will watch the condensed versions of at least 3 or 4 other games that I have not seen on my Ipad on the Tube to and from the office.

I found that my general interest in football and the bills has waned in recent years.

I am not sure if it's because the NFL has changed, a lot of the players are not easy to root for,or the bills stink, or I am just getting older. A lot of my friends around the same age (who are steelers fans) feel the same way.

In past years, I would be champing at the bit for training camp; now I do t even know or care when it starts.

I feel the same way. It's all of the above, the Bills stink year after year, getting harder and harder to root for, getting older, I work so much now I hardly pay attention anymore or get upset or get to excited by any moves the Bills make.