Panthers Fire GM Dave Gettleman

Beane was born and raised in North Carolina. His entire career has been with the Panthers. I know that Beane has a contract, but is there any chance that Richardson tries to bring him back next year? If so what would it take?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beane was born and raised in North Carolina. His entire career has been with the Panthers. I know that Beane has a contract, but is there any chance that Richardson tries to bring him back next year? If so what would it take?

he is under contract so he'd have to quit. It would be tampering if they even talked to him.

he is under contract so he'd have to quit. It would be tampering if they even talked to him.

I know, but it's not like it hasn't happened before. I can't think of any incidents with GMs, but coaches yes. So what would the league do?

Didn't Parcells play Krafts by naming Belichick as his replacement with the Jets when he knew Belichick had already accepted Pats job?

i actually don't remember any of the details with that. I'm sure that conversations take place behind the scenes without getting caught, but I would think the Bills will be on high alert for anything sinister considering all that's gone down. Edited by YoloinOhio

Can we just end this "hot take" right now before it gathers any steam? Beane has already addressed this -- he was only going to leave Carolina for the right opportunity, and he was blown away by the Pegulas. He ain't going anywhere.