Rooftop dining/drinks in Buffalo

YoloinOhio

it looks awesome and Bonus, you will probably need the psych ward after the game!

There used to be a season ticket holder in my section, his nickname was psycho ward. Wore a doctor's jacket and everything, miss that guy, he was a character....

Edited by ricojes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was there on Friday night! The rooftop bar is made of tire. I chanted "the roof, the roof, the roof is on tire". I'm an idiot but it was great fun.

Curtiss Hotel on Franklin had a soft opening last night - it has the city's only revolving bar, and a rooftop lounge called VUE with a retractable roof that opens to the public July 15th:

http://buffalonews.com/2017/07/03/curtiss-hotel-opens-business/

that looks amazing. On the list for next time!

The offer holds true for any of your businesses (even you Aug) :).

Geez, now I feel compelled to start a viable business worth insuring, but I have been wondering what to do with myself when I grow up. Maybe I'll wait until I get a little closer.....

A little more serious, are there state limitations?

Geez, now I feel compelled to start a viable business worth insuring, but I have been wondering what to do with myself when I grow up. Maybe I'll wait until I get a little closer.....

A little more serious, are there state limitations?

I insure some work in the Middle East. They have to carry kidnap & ransom. I heard some crazy stories last week from the underwriter at Travelers about when she met with the K&R people. She said that it is comprised of ex-special forces and navy seals guys. They basically go into these jungles and stuff and extract the victim. Just like in a movie!!

I insure some work in the Middle East. They have to carry kidnap & ransom. I heard some crazy stories last week from the underwriter at Travelers about when she met with the K&R people. She said that it is comprised of ex-special forces and navy seals guys. They basically go into these jungles and stuff and extract the victim. Just like in a movie!!

Well, my mother-in-law still has a place in Lebanon for half the year. Yeah, I guess the family would vote to....never mind..... but probably....yeah....

Actually, one of her brothers was kidnapped while she was on her way to visit one time. Her other brother was like the mayor of their mountain town and got him freed after a couple days. It's very real stuff!

Well, my mother-in-law still has a place in Lebanon for half the year. Yeah, I guess the family would vote to....never mind..... but probably....yeah....

Actually, one of her brothers was kidnapped while she was on her way to visit one time. Her other brother was like the mayor of their mountain town and got him freed after a couple days. It's very real stuff!

That's crazy!!!!