Words of Wisdom

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The oblivious blames Asian carp.

You can sure say that again!!!

Biologists crawling all over the place, DNR... Such a gov't boondoggle!

They will keep magically finding one every decade and keep the blame game alive and funding flowing... Such a waste!

Enviros... Truly oblivious!

You can sure say that again!!!

Biologists crawling all over the place, DNR... Such a gov't boondoggle!

They will keep magically finding one every decade and keep the blame game alive and funding flowing... Such a waste!

Enviros... Truly oblivious!

Can we just shoot the oblivious! Then nobody will be blaming the poor carp just trying to eek out an existence.

BTW, the oblivious sent the carp, they just caught, to get tested. I can't wait for those "shocking" results! The 2010 bighead carp caught in Lake Calumet was analyzed and determined to be farm raised!

Anyway, the oblivious will just keep on blaming the carp or something else!

:-(

Can we just shoot the oblivious! Then nobody will be blaming the poor carp just trying to eek out an existence.

BTW, the oblivious sent the carp, they just caught, to get tested. I can't wait for those "shocking" results! The 2010 bighead carp caught in Lake Calumet was analyzed and determined to be farm raised!

Anyway, the oblivious will just keep on blaming the carp or something else!

:-(

I'm calling YOU oblivious.

You're actually being oblivious to being called oblivious. That's awesome. :lol:

I'm calling YOU oblivious.

You're actually being oblivious to being called oblivious. That's awesome. :lol:

No. I knew that. You're an idiot because you think you know my position on this. You haven't been paying attention. I have no problem with the carp. I actually take a pro carp stance and they are not to blame. Have you been following?

It is the scientists that are to blame for this gov't boondoggle.

No. I knew that. You're an idiot because you think you know my position on this. You haven't been paying attention. I have no problem with the carp. I actually take a pro carp stance and they are not to blame. Have you been following?

It is the scientists that are to blame for this gov't boondoggle.

I have learned nothing from this quote. I will never get these 30 seconds back. May God have mercy on your soul.