Tom Donahoe

Donahoe really started the entire debacle of the current era in Bills football, so I'm not really a fan.

I agree. It still astounds me though, knowing the roster he assembled and still couldn't make a push.

Shady is a top five RB and Kiko is a middle of the road LB.

and THATS why he isn't running any team in the league right now.

Idiot

Are we reading the same message board?

Tom Donahoe is senior director of player personnel for the Philadelphia Eagles. This is one step down from GM.

The OP is saying Tom said he would NOT have traded SHADY to Bills for KiKo because Kiko was undersized and would not want him for Shady.

Edited by cba fan

Tom Donahoe is senior director of player personnel for the Philadelphia Eagles. This is one step down from GM.

The OP is saying Tom said he would NOT have traded SHADY to Bills for KiKo because Kiko was undersized and would not want him for Shady.

Thank you. Somebody gets it, and he seemed very sorry for what happened when he was in charge, give the guy a break