June 14th - Flag Day

Always wondered if the United States should change the design of the flag every so often like professional sports teams do.

Have two or three designs using the same colors, put it on the ballot on a Presidential Election year.

The last time the design of the flag looked any different was all the way back in 1890.

Would people lose their minds over the flag design? Probably.

Edited by dpberr

Always wondered if the United States should change the design of the flag every so often like professional sports teams do.

Have two or three designs using the same colors, put it on the ballot on a Presidential Election year.

The last time the design of the flag looked any different was all the way back in 1890.

Literally the worst idea ever.

Puerto Rican calling, line #1.

I got a gr8 design. Can't tell you though, trade secrets and all. But it has to do with 50 (or 51 if PR really becomes a state) stars all around one big crispy Cheeto center, staring, gazing, and being subservient to our true master, the only master.

Ooops I said too much, I am gonna get sued.