It came down to Flacco or Taylor for Maclin...

I'm out. You guys are delusional thinking Taylor is anywhere close to Flacco. To live in your guys world one day.

You start the worst threads all the time just to bring attention to yourself. You should just change your user name to: "Thread Lock" as you don't ever start threads that aren't about to get locked by mods.

Edited by Alphadawg7

You start the worst threads all the time just to bring attention to yourself. You should just change your user name to: "Thread Lock" as you don't ever start threads that aren't about to get locked by mods.

He claims the Bills have all this talent, yet he hated every draft pick in 2017.

He's on the downside of his NFL career. Nothing wrong with that.

In the regular season he never had an upside...without their D he probably wouldn't have made the playoffs

How about how Clay was not used by Taylor cause Taylor can't throw to TEs?

How about Flacco scores 13 points a game for 4 or 5 games straight?

In the regular season he never had an upside...without their D he probably wouldn't have made the playoffs

How about Flacco scores 13 points a game for 4 or 5 games straight?

Could be. I remember the win by the Bills in Buffalo where he threw a lot of picks.

Of course. He saw the Mike Wallace resurrection and wants in.

He just played with Alex Smith who barely threw to him and would have had it even worse here.

Zay/Sammy/Holmes still sounds solid.[/quot

Sounds pretty week to me and most anyone outside the Bills fan base. Sammy is always injured, actually injured now so is not reliable. After Sammy we have a unproven rookie and who? Some teams 4th wr? Don't sound too great to me

Yeah Clay sucks. Watkins sucks. Woods sucks. McCoy Sucks. Injuries aside we had talent.

Talent means nothing when they are not playing

I'm out. You guys are delusional thinking Taylor is anywhere close to Flacco. To live in your guys world one day.

You mean the real world? It's only a select few of you guys that feel the way you do, but somehow everyone else is "delusional" I wish they could ban posters like you who spout the same garbage out over and over