ESPN: Seahawks Defense really resents Russell Wilson

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that defense has a much larger effect on the game. As they say...:defense wins championships. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, maybe. But 18th D versus 5th compared to #1 run game versus 25th?

Might not be so large of an effect.

Not to be a jerk, but the level of analysis in this thread is depressing - a lot of "this is what I see" and "the qb has x wins" sorts of takes. This board was always a million times better than the BBMB, and I fear that it's sinking. Kirby, Yolo, etc. do a great job of reeling it back in, but my god, the know-nothing hot takers appear to be out in force now. Everyone: pro-football-reference.com is your friend. Scroll down to advanced qb stats. 100 is average. Wilson lead the NFL in 2015 with 131. He has never been below 100.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsRu00.htm

Also, for the critics out there: I suggest doing a deep dive into the talent level on the seahawks' o-line the last two seasons. Seriously.

There were always bad takes, now there's just more of them. All you can do is demonstrate how insane they are.

Thanks to the defense...as usual for the past 5+ years

Yeah that defense really carried Wilson to 35 TD's and 8 picks in 2015.

Richard Sherman was calling his offensive plays, I bet.

The Graham trade ruined this team. Not necessarily bc of Graham...who took long enough to make an impact. But nowhere near justifying his salary. His salary, Wilson's, and the guys they paid on D have left holes in places like oline.

And none bigger then losing Unger---that was a big deal. Plus a first round pick.

Sherman can't come out and say that tho.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Edited by Big Blitz

Sherman is my least favorite player in the NFL. He really is a smart and intelligent kid but over the top at times, would I love him on the Bills? Of course but his act is getting old.

I thought so too, especially after losing our best cover guy. But it seems pretty obvious to me that Sherman is EXACTLY what McBills DON'T want. I don't like his antics either, but he's a great corner.