Is the AFC East the NFL's Worst Division?

as it should be, how you believe. I could technically say the same, since it hasn't happened yet and I have been on the same carousel.

just something different about "this time"...

I guess 17 playoff-less years has made me a skeptic .... it's wishful thinking until it happens.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess 17 playoff-less years has made me a skeptic .... it's wishful thinking until it happens.

There's no sense getting overly optimistic and setting yourself up for major disappointment. I've done that several times with the Bills and while all the moves to date this off-season are pointing in the right direction we're still at the 'planning' phase where everybody's plan looks great until they get hit with reality and the real games begin.

I will say what 'feels' different is a sense of competency that this new staff is smart, motivated, and pulling in the same direction with a single vision working towards the same goal with no political BS. Time will tell whether that leads to anything to get excited about on Sundays. My gut says they're in for a rough first year this season.

Can you imagine if realignment didn't happen and the Colts stayed in the AFC East. Brees actually signed with the Dolphins instead of Saints.

Brees, Manning and Brady all in the same division. We probably would have had the #1 overall pick a few times if that happened.

I would say AFC East is 3rd worst behind the NFC West and AFC South.