DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

So according to a letter written by Susan Rice's attorney, Rice "created a permanent record" of the 05 Jan 2017 meeting because of "the importance and sensitivity of the subject matter, and upon the advice of the White House Counsel’s Office." And the reason it took her over two weeks to do so was "because that was the first opportunity she had to do so."

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2018-02-23 Rice to CEG LG (Russia Investigation Email).pdf

Too busy for over two weeks to write an email of less than 300 words - the equivalent of a half of a page? Hmmmm...

I think, even to the most casual observer, the email was created to cover the a$$es of members of the Administration, while hanging Comey out to dry. 

Comey has been strangely quiet on this email and I wonder if he is feeling lonely these days as he is watching all his friends jump off the ship....

At the press briefing today Kayleigh McEnany laid out all the things Rice was "too busy" doing, including some sort of passing of the baton event with Flynn!  It was the last 4 minutes of the presser. When it becomes available, it is worth the listen of those few minutes.

Or, scroll to the last few minutes of the full briefing:

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Supreme Court blocks release of Russia probe documents

The Supreme Court on Wednesday temporarily blocked the House of Representatives from getting secret grand jury testimony of ex-special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The court in an unsigned order kept previously undisclosed details from the investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election out of the hands of Democratic lawmakers at least until early summer.

The high court will decide then whether to extend its hold.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trying to hide it? He's proud to be the team leader of #theresistance! 

I'm sure he will regale Biden followers with tales of his heoric efforts to bring down the big orange menace.

I'm sure he'll tell them about how, after finding no evidence whatsoever of collusion, they still won by ignoring that outdated and antiquated notion of "innocent until proven guilty," by publishing a report conluding that while the investigation didn't find any evidence the President committed a crime, it also did not exonerate him.

Or maybe he can bring the laughs by telling them about the times they used their lapdog, Comey, to send out FBI SWAT teams, with CNN in tow, to descend on the homes of non-violent, white collar criminals in pre-dawn raids.

Andrew Weissmann has a long history of being a douchebag of the highest order.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm sure he will regale Biden followers with tales of his heoric efforts to bring down the big orange menace.

I'm sure he'll tell them about how, after finding no evidence whatsoever of collusion, they still won by ignoring that outdated and antiquated notion of "innocent until proven guilty," by publishing a report conluding that while the investigation didn't find any evidence the President committed a crime, it also did not exonerate him.

Or maybe he can bring the laughs by telling them about the times they used their lapdog, Comey, to send out FBI SWAT teams, with CNN in tow, to descend on the homes of non-violent, white collar criminals in pre-dawn raids.

Andrew Weissmann has a long history of being a douchebag of the highest order.

POLITICAL PERSECUTION!!  Hey, Biden is trying it. Why not everyone else?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1