DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, DC Tom said:

No, they're not.  

image.jpeg.99c901bc348e235b32af88b543843caf.jpeg
The Federal Bureau of Investigation Police (FBI Police) are federal law enforcement officers that are tasked with protectingFBI facilities, properties, personnel, users, visitors and operations from harm and may enforce certain laws and administrative regulations.

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
image.jpeg.99c901bc348e235b32af88b543843caf.jpeg
The Federal Bureau of Investigation Police (FBI Police) are federal law enforcement officers that are tasked with protectingFBI facilities, properties, personnel, users, visitors and operations from harm and may enforce certain laws and administrative regulations.

That doesn't say the FBI are the police.  That says the FBI Police are a branch of the FBI that protects the FBI.  It is RIGHT THERE IN WHAT YOU PASTED.  :lol:

Nice reading comprehension, dumbass.

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think its a witch hunt? You seriously don't see this as a major issue? 

Yes, I'm 99% sure that this is not a real thing and that this is a witch hunt.   That there will be no "collusion" from Trump with the Russians.

It's all a bunch of horsesh*t. 

Edited by Magox

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That doesn't say the FBI are the police.  That says the FBI Police are a branch of the FBI that protects the FBI.  It is RIGHT THERE IN WHAT YOU PASTED.  :lol:

Nice reading comprehension, dumbass.

Oh f you it does. You are just wrong....as usual 

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol: No, it doesn't.  But by all means, double down on stupid.

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/is-the-fbi-a-type-of-national-police-force

Sure sounds like a police force to me 

What does the FBI do with persons it arrests in the course of an ...

A person arrested by the FBI is taken into custody, photographed, and fingerprinted. In addition, an attempt often is made to obtain a voluntary statement from the arrestee. The arrestee remains in FBIcustody until the initial court appearance, which must take place without unnecessary delay.

:lol:

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Mr. Obtuse strikes again.

Mr. Tom's Lapdog strikes again 

:nana:

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure sounds like a police force to me 

What does the FBI do with persons it arrests in the course of an ...

A person arrested by the FBI is taken into custody, photographed, and fingerprinted. In addition, an attempt often is made to obtain a voluntary statement from the arrestee. The arrestee remains in FBIcustody until the initial court appearance, which must take place without unnecessary delay.

:lol:

Mr. Tom's Lapdog strikes again 

:nana:

Mr. Tom's lapdog? Ha! I'd just as soon bite the prick, and the next time he feeds me that !@#$ing dry cheap ass crap, I will.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, sorry! 

You did come up with the Dear Abby thing of which I am eternally grateful for B-)

WTF are you rambling about? My only mention of Dear Abby here was to mock you. In fact the only reason I ever respond to you is to keep my mocking practices sharp.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

WTF are you rambling about? My only mention of Dear Abby here was to mock you. In fact the only reason I ever respond to you is to keep my mocking practices sharp.

That wasn't you? When Tom claimed he had been published and "you" said Dear Abby doesn't count? 

Oh well, whoever it was is a peach 

3 hours ago, Magox said:

Yes, I'm 99% sure that this is not a real thing and that this is a witch hunt.   That there will be no "collusion" from Trump with the Russians.

It's all a bunch of horsesh*t. 

Have you looked at the facts? All the lies Trump told, the Russians offering info, Trump's team wanting them, the connection to Wikileaks, Trump's love of Putin, the changing of our foreign policy and so much more. 

Hard to see see how it can be dismissed when so many verifiable facts support the basic conclusion. I'm not so worried about the collusion as I am of the President being compromised. 

Do do you remember Elliott Spitzer resigning because he was with a whore? That was because it made him a potential target of black mail. Same thing here with Trump and Russia. If Putin has something hanging over Trump, that's real bad news for the US. Would you at least agree with that point?