DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I believe that AG Barr has stated that he does not expect a report from Durham, only legal ramifications if wrong doing is found under the rule of law.  Another report will matter zero IMO no matter how damning the evidence is.  Either people are held accountable for a scandal that dwarfs watergate or our republic can continue its swirl down the toilet bowl.

....Jesus...there had better be something with teeth to it...otherwise the MSM feeding frenzy about "crying wolf" will be MORE unbearable than Tibs, Gary, Section 3, Penfield45 and Kemp COMBINED........

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Jesus...there had better be something with teeth to it...otherwise the MSM feeding frenzy about "crying wolf" will be MORE unbearable than Tibs, Gary, Section 3, Penfield45 and Kemp COMBINED........

But look at the FISA report.  The thing is literally brimming with proof of corruption within the FBI...and crickets from the media.  Instead their one day of reporting on it focused on there being "no direct evidence of political bias".  Uh huh...I guess they were just trampling on the constitutional rights of American citizens for ***** and giggles.  They will spin anything that comes out of Durham's investigation as a nothing burger, including indictments, but at least indictments will have to continue down a legal path.  A report will be dismissed and gone in a similar way in half a news cycle.  As bad as the FBI was in this whole cluster!@#$, the media is worse as they continue to absolutely refuse to do any honest reporting on this. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

But look at the FISA report.  The thing is literally brimming with proof of corruption within the FBI...and crickets from the media.  Instead their one day of reporting on it focused on there being "no direct evidence of political bias".  Uh huh...I guess they were just trampling on the constitutional rights of American citizens for ***** and giggles.  They will spin anything that comes of of Durham's investigation as a nothing burger, including indictments, but at least indictments will have to continue down a legal path.  A report will be dismissed and gone in a similar way in half a news cycle.  As bad as the FBI was in this whole cluster!@#$, the media is worse as they continue to absolutely refuse to do any honest reporting on this. 

...DEAD ON....my GREATEST fear is that this whole mess will be the usual, "let's kiss and make up.......bygones be bygones....we really didn't mean any harm and promise to do better tomorrow"......problem is the exposure of vast political as well as partisan corruption has been blatantly exposed on Trump's "draining the swamp" watch.......NEVER thought I'd see the depth and extent in my lifetime from the "world's greatest democracy (COUGH)", our world wide advertisement as to why we are better ......think the adage about "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" fits?.....what?...huh?....blasphemy!...no way....TDS explains it away as false.....we're 'effed up big time....

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Jesus...there had better be something with teeth to it...otherwise the MSM feeding frenzy about "crying wolf" will be MORE unbearable than Tibs, Gary, Section 3, Penfield45 and Kemp  "F" Troop COMBINED........

FIFY

Just now, B-Man said:

Of course I want several people to testify,

But for Lindsey , this is too little and too late.

We'll see if it's public, that will tip some things (imo). 

If it's not public, I would suspect that means she's in a lot of trouble with Durham. The evidence against her is undeniable, and carries with it a lengthy prison sentence for each count they decide to charge her with (and she's on the hook for a lot). 

If it's public, I would suspect that's because she cut a deal and has already given over the goods. If that's the case... Durham's reach is aiming higher than even I hoped. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We all know this happened. Problem is no one cares because it happened to Trump and the people who work for him.

What I said ^^^^^^^^^ is what has been said since day one also.

Big problem.