DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

He's obviously stalling.  Perhaps someone with legal expertise can explain the possible course of actions.  Was this not one of his options in this case?  Does he have the legal right to do this?  If yes, then why didn't someone anticipate it.

23 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

He's obviously stalling.  Perhaps someone with legal expertise can explain the possible course of actions.  Was this not one of his options in this case?  Does he have the legal right to do this?  If yes, then why didn't someone anticipate it.

Good questions!

What I have been reading from people who work in federal courts is the order to personally respond is extraordinary.

If he was ordered to respond himself, and instead has a personal attorney do it for him, is that the same as not responding?  Because not responding the writ is granted.  Could he be referred for judicial misconduct for refusing a demand from a higher court by  not responding himself as ordered?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Good questions!

What I have been reading from people who work in federal courts is the order to personally respond is extraordinary.

If he was ordered to respond himself, and instead has a personal attorney do it for him, is that the same as not responding?  Because not responding the writ is granted.  Could he be referred for judicial misconduct for refusing a demand from a higher court by  not responding himself as ordered?

As to both of your questions, I doubt it. There's nothing wrong or improper with Sullivan hiring an attorney to respond for him.

Not sure what his argument is going to be, considering the weight of the applicable caselaw is against his keeping the case against Flynn active.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

As to both of your questions, I doubt it. There's nothing wrong or improper with Sullivan hiring an attorney to respond for him.

Not sure what his argument is going to be, considering the weight of the applicable caselaw is against his keeping the case against Flynn active.

Who pays for the attorney?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who pays for the attorney?

That's an interesting question. I'm not sure. I would assume we are, considering that he is responding to the Circuit Court in his capacity as District Court Judge.

• Like (+1) 2

Posting for the video, not the comment:

I am not on the train (yet) that somehow Gowdy was complicit in any of this. Recall that POTUS and Jay Sekulow were speaking publicly about Gowdy joining his impeachment legal defense team, until that got delayed due to lobbying issues.

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 2