DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wray/FBI -- "we gave it to Durham a long time ago" (essentially)

:beer: :beer: :beer: 

So what does this mean exactly?  That he's saying he was transparent and that Durham has had it for a while.  So why the fuss?  

Is that what he's basically saying?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Magox said:

So what does this mean exactly?  That he's saying he was transparent and that Durham has had it for a while.  So why the fuss?  

Is that what he's basically saying?

Correct.

Some in Congress (and thus parts of the media) have been all over the FBI/DOJ (especially Wray) for not disclosing to Congress the information they've been requesting. Many assumed that once Trump ordered the declassification of documents (which happened last year), that Congress/the public would have an easier time getting the information. Trump's declass order though put Barr in charge of it, with the express intent of protecting ongoing investigations. So when the FBI/DOJ continued to drag its feet during this disclosure process, many people started to question whether Wray and/or Barr were working to protect the institutions rather than prosecuting the guilty.

This response -- for what it's worth -- is one of the more public validations that Durham's investigation is not only real, but has been working for longer than people realize. And if the DOJ/FBI are now turning over these kinds of documents to Flynn's team (and allowing them to be released to the public with some redactions), it's a signal that those ongoing investigations Wray/Barr/Durham have been working to protect are reaching their end. 

It's also (perhaps) some clarity on where Wray really stands on this whole issue.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yep, one of the biggest frauds ever - an absolute joke. If you kept every single fact the same and simply inserted Obama as the target, rather than Trump, there would be exposé after exposé from the MSM calling for heads to roll and there would have already been a complete dismantling of the FBI hierarchy.

For no other reason than their hatred for Trump is so deep, a large percentage of the population, with the aid of the MSM, is absolutely fine with government abuses that should literally terrify every citizen. 

...EXACTLY....who knows who is watching, what they are watching and if lower level plebs, how they can use the info undetected for personal gain?.....when you have the likes of the FBI, CIA, DOJ et al all having a prominent place in "The Swamp", and who knows for how long,  what happens when they ALL get a pass ala, "hey let's be friends...we meant no harm no foul....we promise to do better next time...."??............should we still pontificate worldwide that we are the "greatest democracy" protecting these foul entities?......

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yep, one of the biggest frauds ever - an absolute joke. If you kept every single fact the same and simply inserted Obama as the target, rather than Trump, there would be exposé after exposé from the MSM calling for heads to roll and there would have already been a complete dismantling of the FBI hierarchy.

For no other reason than their hatred for Trump is so deep, a large percentage of the population, with the aid of the MSM, is absolutely fine with government abuses that should literally terrify every citizen. 

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Insert ANY other President's name and this thing is covered until people go down in flames..... 24/7/365.

Simply because it's #orangemanbad, this was allowed to happen.

Sad part is that the Democrats/leftists/Trump hating morons don't give a flying fvck. It's ok to trample a person's constitutional rights in this country just to regain power.

#disgusting

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct.

Some in Congress (and thus parts of the media) have been all over the FBI/DOJ (especially Wray) for not disclosing to Congress the information they've been requesting. Many assumed that once Trump ordered the declassification of documents (which happened last year), that Congress/the public would have an easier time getting the information. Trump's declass order though put Barr in charge of it, with the express intent of protecting ongoing investigations. So when the FBI/DOJ continued to drag its feet during this disclosure process, many people started to question whether Wray and/or Barr were working to protect the institutions rather than prosecuting the guilty.

This response -- for what it's worth -- is one of the more public validations that Durham's investigation is not only real, but has been working for longer than people realize. And if the DOJ/FBI are now turning over these kinds of documents to Flynn's team (and allowing them to be released to the public with some redactions), it's a signal that those ongoing investigations Wray/Barr/Durham have been working to protect are reaching their end. 

It's also (perhaps) some clarity on where Wray really stands on this whole issue.

Wray should be fvcking fired with his peek a boo tactics.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct.

Well, I  hope I am terribly wrong about Wray. I would gladly mea culpa if it turns out he is doing his job and not obfuscating.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, I  hope I am terribly wrong about Wray. I would gladly mea culpa if it turns out he is doing his job and not obfuscating.

I still have no idea either way, but this is at least a positive signal. It all comes down to what Durham does or doesn't do. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

......perhaps a premature judgment, but how do we know he does not protect his brethren?.....some comments I've read say yes defensively.....agazin though, Mueller as the Independent(????) Counsel may be a BIGGER sham than the virus origin.....you mean to tell me that we should believe under his leadership, the FBI was "Mother Teresa squeaky clean" and that Comey (not defending him; he is the epitome of a manipulative political partisan hack) single handedly transformed "Sleepy Bob's Squeaky Clean FBI" into a cesspool overnight?.....

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More docs just turned over to Flynn’s team:

Some people need to go to jail for this, and it ain't Flynn.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wray/FBI -- "we gave it to Durham a long time ago" (essentially)

:beer: :beer: :beer: 

The (non troll) comments to Undercover Huber's tweet pretty much sum up what I think about Wray with the current information available. However, one person stating Wray may have been "following rules" is a possibility.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

nothing against Doug Collins but appointing Jim Jordan as the ranking member is one of the best things to happen to the Judiciary Committee since '18.

• Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

just for the uninitiated...

McCabe reveals the 'one thing' that stood out from his fateful call with Flynn

... According to McCabe, the interview was "very odd" because "it seemed like [Flynn] was telling the truth" to the two agents who interviewed him, including since-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok.  Flynn, the interviewing agents told McCabe, "had a very good recollection of events, which he related chronologically and lucidly," did not appear to be "nervous or sweating," and did not look "side to side" -- all of which would have been "behavioral signs of deception."

McCabe wrote that Flynn seemed "completely normal" -- even when, on three occasions, Flynn looked at the window and told agents, "What a beautiful black sky." 

McCabe maintained that Flynn made that memorable comment three times -- first, at "noon," then an hour later, and then one more time shortly after that. However, McCabe's timeline in the book appeared to contradict the sentencing memorandum filed late last year by Flynn's attorneys, citing government documents. 

The memorandum, which relied on sealed documents whose authenticity was not challenged by Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team, asserted that McCabe had called Flynn to set up the interview at 12:35 p.m. on Jan. 24, 2017, and that agents arrived at the White House at 2:15 p.m. -- more than two hours after McCabe claimed in the book that Flynn first made the comment to the agents about the "beautiful black sky." ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7StfL3QUSjo&feature=youtu.be

Lyrics:

Sometimes a Storm is needed

To clean out all of the snakes

When the warning is not heeded

And there is nothing left to take…

What a beautiful black sky

Un-Covering all of their lies

sweet revenge takes time

Where do you draw the line

Nothing can stop it

It’s on the way

We gave you warnings

As clear as day

Such a beautiful black sky 

They’ve been hunting us down

In the villages & towns

Sneaking through the alleys

Not making a sound

the snakes are not that cunning

And not as deadly as they think

Because the people are not running

Yeah they’re hunting down the freaks

What a beautiful black sky

Surrounding all of the lies

all the time

Nothing can stop it

It’s on the way

We gave you warnings

As clear as the day

It’s Such a beautiful black sky

When the eagle finds the snake

the earth will shake!

Beautiful Black Sky
by J.T. Wilde

• Thank you (+1) 8

EXCLUSIVE - DNI to Schiff: The transcripts are ready to release

A big development in the fight over 53 secret interviews the House Intelligence Committee conducted during its Trump-Russia investigation. Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has sent a letter to chairman Adam Schiff notifying him that transcripts of all 53 interviews, over 6,000 pages in all, have been cleared for public release. "All of the transcripts, with our required redactions, can be released to the public without any concerns of disclosing classified material," Grenell wrote to Schiff in a letter dated May 4.

In the letter, Grenell revealed that the 43 transcripts have been finished since June 2019. Schiff has been sitting on them all that time. Grenell said the final ten have just been finished as well. "I urge you to honor your previous public statements, and your committee's unanimous vote on this matter, to release all 53 cleared transcripts to Members of Congress and the American public as soon as possible," Grenell said. Just in case Schiff is still not interested, Grenell added, "I am also willing to release the transcripts directly from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, as to ensure we comply with the unanimous and bipartisan vote to release the transcripts."

The link includes the full list of the 53.

Ratcliffe or Grenell. It's a fine choice to have.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

EXCLUSIVE - DNI to Schiff: The transcripts are ready to release

The link includes the full list of the 53.

Ratcliffe or Grenell. It's a fine choice to have.

Poor Schiffy...

</snip>

In the letter, Grenell revealed that the 43 transcripts have been finished since June 2019. Schiff has been sitting on them all that time. Grenell said the final ten have just been finished as well. "I urge you to honor your previous public statements, and your committee's unanimous vote on this matter, to release all 53 cleared transcripts to Members of Congress and the American public as soon as possible," Grenell said. Just in case Schiff is still not interested, Grenell added, "I am also willing to release the transcripts directly from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, as to ensure we comply with the unanimous and bipartisan vote to release the transcripts."

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4