DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Went to lunch...wait...the judge did not throw out the case?

It is gonna be interesting. Seems like the judge was very frustrated with both sides.  He gave Flynn every opportunity to withdraw his plea, asked the SCO why they didn't charge him (Flynn) with higher crimes, and basically told Flynn if he continued to accept a plea deal with which Sullivan doesn't feel Flynn is guilty, Sullivan is going to throw the book at him (Flynn). And if Sullivan does throw the book at Flynn, what happens to Mueller's future offers for cooperation? Does anyone take them? 

So what's the way out for both sides? ? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(that's false btw)

1 hour ago, peace out said:

dr.thumb.jpg.5c1150190b05218a1e8557f0d42443ca.jpg

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

And of course I have a meeting in ten minutes.... 

(Now that the MSM got their "Treason!" talking points and ran with them... the judge walks them back. Which story will get more ink? The first, erroneous one? Or the accurate one?) 

Called it. 

21 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Went to lunch...wait...the judge did not throw out the case?

Delayed. Again. 

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

Nope.

I was referring to the judges description of FIG, which you called tin foil hat and then the judge agreed with me. ;)

Flynn case might still get tossed. Delay is good. So wait and see. 

Just now, Benjamin Franklin said:

Q predicted something. Storytime will make up something that links to today. 

Theres SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES in here now that I knocked down those pesky walls! 

8 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Judge threatened Flynn in order to ensure his full cooperation, and that of future witnesses. He was just flexing, as judges do. 

Flynn ain’t getting time and it’s doubtful the judge was going to sentence him to prison. But Flynn will wring a few more ounces out of his memory after today’s theater.  

Wrong. 

13 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Judge threatened Flynn in order to ensure his full cooperation, and that of future witnesses. He was just flexing, as judges do. 

Flynn ain’t getting time and it’s doubtful the judge was going to sentence him to prison. But Flynn will wring a few more ounces out of his memory after today’s theater.  

Wait...  What?

You think what federal judges do, at sentencing hearings no less, is to act as preliminary investigators; and then to conspire against the defense?

No wonder you're posts of late have been so stupid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

At the end of the day...WTF have you tin foil hats been correct on exactly ? Global Warming Hoax? Emails? Benghazi? The Deep State? Birther? Liberal Election Fraud (I don't see any threads you started on North Carolina BTW)? HC selling uranium to the Russians? 

You literally have the greatest and easiest to follow conspiracy ever sitting right in front of your faces....perpetrated by knuckleheads that are getting tossed in prison almost on a weekly rate  -  and you think its all a lie because "Prog Fascists" and Rachel Maddow? 

Sheer comedy.....sheer comedy.....

6 minutes ago, peace out said:

DupLLVzV4AAqosZ.jpg

Has he been sentenced?

Just now, TH3 said:

At the end of the day...WTF have you tin foil hats been correct on exactly ?

I've been almost a full two years ahead of the curve on the trump Russia story. Not because I'm smarter than everyone else, but because I bothered to research for myself. 

Reading is hard for some. But it's amazing what you can learn. It could, for example, have saved you from writing this embarrassing, goal post moving comment. ?

39 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Q predicted something. Storytime and the Q crowd will make up some link to today. 

latest?cb=20110509142133

28 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg

8 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

Sounds like the judge is vying for celebrity status among the DC liberal elite.

Or he just loves our country, unlike some people that only love Trump and money 

Great 

Though Flynn Said He Wasn’t Ambushed By FBI, WH Stands By Comments That He Was

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/though-flynn-says-was-not-ambushed-wh-says-he-was

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was referring to the judges description of FIG, which you called tin foil hat and then the judge agreed with me. ;)

Flynn case might still get tossed. Delay is good. So wait and see. 

Theres SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES in here now that I knocked down those pesky walls! 

It seems fairly straightforward to me that if General Flynn engaged in treasonous activity, and if the FBI had him dead to rights to the extent they could steamroll him, there would be no reasons for delays, discussions of withdrawing a plea, or even the hint of inappropriate behavior by the FBI by the judge, and I'd think the American people would want a strong message sent. 

Funny it's not going that way. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It seems fairly straightforward to me that if General Flynn engaged in treasonous activity, and if the FBI had him dead to rights to the extent they could steamroll him, there would be no reasons for delays, discussions of withdrawing a plea, or even the hint of inappropriate behavior by the FBI by the judge, and I'd think the American people would want a strong message sent. 

Funny it's not going that way. 

Yup. 

It should be educational for all to watch how the use of treason in the courtroom is covered over the week compared to what was said after the recess. 

Those of you that think the media is your ally and wouldn't lie, should pay close attention to the news cycle over the next 24 hours. 

They think you're stupid 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

It should be educational for all to watch how the use of treason in the courtroom is covered over the week compared to what was said after the recess. 

Those of you that think the media is your ally and wouldn't lie, should pay close attention to the news cycle over the next 24 hours. 

They think you're stupid 

The WH is spreading the lie he was entrapped