DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Gen Flynn related:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thejusticedept/status/1074692081640189952?s=21

These two are deeply connected to Posesta Group btw. "Substantial cooperation" was what Flynn gave to roll these two up. Will have more to say on this when I am able. 

More (w heavy spin)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/michael-flynns-business-partner-charged-with-illegally-lobbying-for-turkey/2018/12/17/46fb3762-020a-11e9-9122-82e98f91ee6f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b66669d1c0e0

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You have to be important to talk this way. We go way back, I'd actually feel dirty if I didn't earn your distain.  I thought that was a given.

Retreat to your bubble, you will be safe there Snowflake.  I know the news from the conservative leaning media is hard to take.

Sorry for crashing the party.

When did you turn into such an ass? I've always enjoyed reading your posts until now. There are ways of getting your point across without being such a arrogant bore. 

I never expected this type of behavior from you.  Seriously disappointed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, westside said:

When did you turn into such an ass? I've always enjoyed reading your posts until now. There are ways of getting your point across without being such a arrogant bore. 

I never expected this type of behavior from you.  Seriously disappointed. 

On PPP... With these Conservative lemmings?

2002.  You should have been here before the old board got 86'd... Was a good time with this crew justifying war.

Probably before all their "Deep State Enlightening."  They sure could have used Greggy back then!  LoL...

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Rumors or truth?

There's been a lot of chatter that's what it was about... the other most popular theory is someone is fighting a GJ subpoena. No idea which is true (or if it's something else entirely).

I haven't been able to get any information on this from any of the reporters who staked out the courthouse... but I'm trying to find out some more. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Oops.

So, now part of UK court documents.  Like actual and real collusion to overturn an election by the DNC/Clinton campaign... interesting. And I am sure we will hear of this non-stop in the MSM, correct?  (Wow I crack myself up sometimes)

• Like (+1) 2