DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

https://mobile.twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1254527893654237184

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Honest question - do you think any of this will have any impact on the election? Even if Trump is vindicated - do you think any Dem or undecided will change how they vote in November?

The election? We are talking the biggest scandal in the history of this country. It’s bigger than one election. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ummm... isn't the definition of 'undecided' some who has yet to make up their mind?

you're an idiot.

You’re so foxxy bro... you win 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1254527893654237184

The election? We are talking the biggest scandal in the history of this country. It’s bigger than one election. 

And it won’t matter. We have 3.5 years of  

a non stop petulant child - it won’t make a difference come November 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Honest question - do you think any of this will have any impact on the election? Even if Trump is vindicated - do you think any Dem or undecided will change how they vote in November?

So, when confronted with the truth you would refuse to change your mind?

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, when confronted with the truth you would refuse to change your mind?

No chance in hell would I vote for Donald Trump or any party associated with Moscow Mitch.

If you think any democrat is going to all of a sudden love/vote Trump over this deep state ***** - I’ve got ocean front property to sell you in Orchard Park.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No chance in hell would I vote for Donald Trump or any party associated with Moscow Mitch.

If you think any democrat is going to all of a sudden love/vote Trump over this deep state ***** - I’ve got ocean front property to sell you in Orchard Park.

That's why you'll lose. 

This isn't about parties or politics. It's not about Trump or Obama. It's about the fundamental question posed by the founding fathers when they formed this nation: can we keep it, or will we slide back to the way things have always been? 

The fact you're still using "Moscow" as a talking point associated with anyone only shows how absolutely lost you are. What comes next will be very hard for you, my apologies in advance. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

An undisputable revelation that leading Democrats conspired to frame and imprison innocent Americans as part of a coup attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election for the purposes of hiding their own corruption and criminality isn’t enough to persuade your average Democrat voter to abandon their party?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's why you'll lose. 

This isn't about parties or politics. It's not about Trump or Obama. It's about the fundamental question posed by the founding fathers when they formed this nation: can we keep it, or will we slide back to the way things have always been? 

The fact you're still using "Moscow" as a talking point associated with anyone only shows how absolutely lost you are. What comes next will be very hard for you, my apologies in advance. 

I threw Moscow Mitch in there just to piss you off lmao - cuz I KNEW you would bite!

lmao

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

An undisputable revelation that leading Democrats conspired to frame and imprison innocent Americans as part of a coup attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election for the purposes of hiding their own corruption and criminality isn’t enough to persuade your average Democrat voter to abandon their party?

And there are tens of millions more just like him. <_<

• Like (+1) 6

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I think a LOT of Dems will stay at home rather than vote for Sleepy (or is it Sloppy) Joe.  Sanders voters are loyal to a fault.  Independents will hold their nose and vote for the Twittler in Chief because they know its better than the alternative and also knowing that the Obama administration of which Joe was part of attempted a soft coup.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I think a LOT of Dems will stay at home rather than vote for Sleepy (or is it Sloppy) Joe.  Sanders voters are loyal to a fault.  Independents will hold their nose and vote for the Twittler in Chief because they know its better than the alternative and also knowing that the Obama administration of which Joe was part of attempted a soft coup.

If Trump respected the office, risen to the occasion; and had an ounce of decorum - maybe. But after the past 3.5 years - no chance in hell.

Americans are tired of the bullcrap... 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

If Trump respected the office, risen to the occasion; and had an ounce of decorum - maybe. But after the past 3.5 years - no chance in hell.

Americans are tired of the bullcrap... 

Or just maybe he was acting like Uber Trump, because he absolutely knew there was an ongoing coup?

All Democrats had to do was not be crazy and let Trump implode.  But no, they turned it up to 11.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, GG said:

Or just maybe he was acting like Uber Trump, because he absolutely knew there was an ongoing coup?

All Democrats had to do was not be crazy and let Trump implode.  But no, they turned it up to 11.

Trump has always been a narcissist sociopath - but keep trying and spinning. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Trump has always been a narcissist sociopath - but keep trying and spinning. 

What does that have to do with heads of the Democratic Party & top intel agencies breaking  laws to attempt a coup?

• Like (+1) 4