DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, donbb said:

I'm not sure if there is anything more pathetic than a grown man giggling like a middle school virgin over a sexual organ.

That took that long for that? 

That's it?

Bye bye now.

Edited by Kelly101

Does the Trump tower meeting fit the criteria? I believe it’s common practice in politics but they are looking for something to hang Trump on and this could be it.

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals: (a) Prohibition It shall be unlawful for— (1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make— (A) a contribution or donation of money OR OTHER THING OF VALUE, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election; (B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or (C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or (2) A PERSON TO SOLICIT, ACCEPT, OR RECEIVE a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

1 minute ago, gatorbait said:

Does the Trump tower meeting fit the criteria? I believe it’s common practice in politics but they are looking for something to hang Trump on and this could be it.

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals: (a) Prohibition It shall be unlawful for— (1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make— (A) a contribution or donation of money OR OTHER THING OF VALUE, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election; (B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or (C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or (2) A PERSON TO SOLICIT, ACCEPT, OR RECEIVE a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Nice try tibs, but keep digging. You'll either find collusion or china. My bet is the latter. 

2 minutes ago, westside said:

Nice try tibs, but keep digging. You'll either find collusion or china. My bet is the latter. 

If you’re too dumb to tell the difference between posters, why should we expect you to understand the criteria for violating the aforementioned law? Idiot...

8 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

It is a common practice, you are correct. But if they try to hang Trump Jr with that statute, refer back to my earlier posts regarding Fusion GPS and the DNC. It would open them up to even worse charges in retaliation considering unlike Trump, the DNC paid foreign spies for dossiers and paid journalists to publish stories about said dossiers. By the standard above, that makes the Trump Tower meeting look like jay walking compared to vehicular homicide. 

This is why this is a story again rather than a real plank of the Mueller probe. A news story/propaganda can accomplish its mission of tainting Trump without having to bring up the other side of the coin. The fact this story is back in the news, without any new information to support it being back in the news, is because it's an attempt to propagandize, not "inform" the public. 

The motives become easier and easier to spot the more they do this. This is round three of this same story... round four will happen around October. 

3 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

If you’re too dumb to tell the difference between posters, why should we expect you to understand the criteria for violating the aforementioned law? Idiot...

Whatever tibs, just another bot to me. You're just another fake identity on here. Tivs, Gary, bob......You're all the same. 

Just now, westside said:

Whatever tibs, just another bot to me. You're just another fake identity on here. Tivs, Gary, bob......You're all the same. 

You’re no better than the toolbags on the left, congratulations. Ignore stuff you don’t want to read or believe, ignorant little !@#$boy.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It is a common practice, you are correct. But if they try to hang Trump Jr with that statute, refer back to my earlier posts regarding Fusion GPS and the DNC. It would open them up to even worse charges in retaliation considering unlike Trump, the DNC paid foreign spies for dossiers and paid journalists to publish stories about said dossiers. By the standard above, that makes the Trump Tower meeting look like jay walking compared to vehicular homicide. 

This is why this is a story again rather than a real plank of the Mueller probe. A news story/propaganda can accomplish its mission of tainting Trump without having to bring up the other side of the coin. The fact this story is back in the news, without any new information to support it being back in the news, is because it's an attempt to propagandize, not "inform" the public. 

The motives become easier and easier to spot the more they do this. This is round three of this same story... round four will happen around October. 

Agreed, the left has way more shady stuff in their closet. The DOJ and Sessions aren’t going to do anything about it though. 

Listen to this interview. Hannity is a terrible interviewer (shouts over the most interesting answers), but note what Nunes says towards the end (before Hannity does the aforementioned shouting over him)

Just now, gatorbait said:

Agreed, the left has way more shady stuff in their closet. The DOJ and Sessions aren’t going to do anything about it though. 

That's the most reasonable/rational expectation, I fully understand that. I'm just hoping/expecting it to be incorrect in the end. :beer:

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

When the truth hurts, tell lies.

Exactly. Here's a great illustrative example:

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Hillary is a patriot. Trump is a puppet of Putin and might be going to jail 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gatorbait said:

The law pretty clearly describes financial assets. I can't think of one "thing" that doesn't have "value" to someone. A paper clip, a pen, a piece of paper, a used matchstick all have value to somebody for something. So "other thing of value" becomes meaningless in context WRT campaign finances.

As far as I know, Don Jr. didn't "solicit, accept, nor receive" anything of value at or as a result of that meeting either.

What were the Russians "offering" Trump Jr.? Hill's emails? They didn't have them. Receipts for Depends is more likely. 

16 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The law pretty clearly describes financial assets. I can't think of one "thing" that doesn't have "value" to someone. A paper clip, a pen, a piece of paper, a used matchstick all have value to somebody for something. So "other thing of value" becomes meaningless in context WRT campaign finances.

As far as I know, Don Jr. didn't "solicit, accept, nor receive" anything of value at or as a result of that meeting either.

What were the Russians "offering" Trump Jr.? Hill's emails? They didn't have them. Receipts for Depends is more likely. 

I’m not saying this is collusion or worthy of impeaching Trump but Don Jr did solicit the info and it seems like it would fit the “other thing of value” criteria. I only bring this up because it seems this is what Mueller is focusing on for his case. Followed by any obstruction related to the meeting and Russia investigation in general. Is the consensus here it was a routine practice and nothing will come of it? Is it possible that Mueller will squeeze Trump and force him to resign by going after his son? Personally, the meeting seems common practice and SOP in politics but the lying and changing stories about it makes it worse. Greg has done a good job outlining what really transpired behind the scenes for the infamous meeting but most of America will never know about that stuff. 

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

2 hours ago, gatorbait said:

tee hee hillary the patriot

benghazi,  private servers, uranium 

please you and all your america hating alt accounts 

go somewhere else