DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

More evidence for Flynn's leak killers. Remember the Prince connection discussed in relation to the KSA and how important Prince actually has been to Trump's campaign. 

Now, check out Prince's testimony. There are some GEMS. First, the most relevant: 

DQdgD7dVQAAkJPd.jpg:large

This is the second time Prince called Schiff out for being the leaker without saying it directly:

DQa1UEdVoAAbgaj.jpg:large

For clarity on Prince's motives - like Flynn, like Rogers, he was torched by the previous administration: 

DQa2sXjVQAAkS6w.jpg:large

More about leaks, two parts:

DQa5cHfU8AANQ7e.jpg:large

DQa6ANaUEAA60Hw.jpg:large

Savage:

DQdEYlXUEAAc5jW.jpg:large

Whole transcript here. Lots of interesting nuggets. But a pattern is forming: 

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20171130/106661/HHRG-115-IG00-Transcript-20171130.pdf

What a waste of American tax payer dollars this Russian hoax is.

What is it something like 7 million spent on it already.

Plus Mueller and his team are 99% Trump-hating and Hillary-loving trolls. This whole smells and needs to end NOW.

I don't care if you hate Trump, love Trump or are indifferent (not many are)................. this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What a waste of American tax payer dollars this Russian hoax is.

What is it something like 7 million spent on it already.

Plus Mueller and his team are 99% Trump-hating and Hillary-loving trolls. This whole smells and needs to end NOW.

I don't care if you hate Trump, love Trump or are indifferent (not many are)................. this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

If my theory about Flynn's leak killers holds merit (laid out in detail in previous posts) this might end up being the best spent 7m in federal government history. I think you're about to see at least two major institutions be exposed for political corruption (FBI and CIA - though CIA will be done mostly off the radar). 

On his second day I office, while standing in front of the wall of honor at Langley, 45 said he was going to get rid of the columns. I believe that is what we are witnessing in both the federal government and its agencies and the implosion of media figure heads in both the media and Hollywood. 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If my theory about Flynn's leak killers holds merit (laid out in detail in previous posts) this might end up being the best spent 7m in federal government history. I think you're about to see at least two major institutions be exposed for political corruption (FBI and CIA - though CIA will be done mostly off the radar). 

On his second day I office, while standing in front of the wall of honor at Langley, 45 said he was going to get rid of the columns. I believe that is what we are witnessing in both the federal government and its agencies and the implosion of media figure heads in both the media and Hollywood. 

The Dems want Trump out of office so bad that it is boomeranging back to them and deservedly so.

I am no fan of the Republicans by any stretch of the imagination, but Democrats are the scum of the earth and their moronic, triggered arses get exposed every day.

• Like (+1) 1

And here is the link to Carter Page's testimony, some pretty interesting nuggets:

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/carter_page_hpsci_hearing_transcript_nov_2_2017.pdf

(From his opening statement)

"First, the alleged U.S. cyber operations of wiretap against myself, as a previously unknown private citizen who volunteered as an informal, unpaid member of an early foreign policy advisory committee with the Trump campaign, marked a new low with this baseless domestic interference in our democracy prior to the 2016 election. 

Your full committe and I do not yet entirely know the details about how I was illegally hacked and wiretapped, but we should learn that soon, given the impending expected fullfillment of related outstanding requests from Congress and myself.

(snip)

In the interest of time and to avoid further shocking drama today, I ask that this transcript and my full statement be submitted for the record. It's ironic that many U.S. Senators have criticized private sector companies for passively allowing a few hundred thousand dollars of social media advertisements that virtually no one paid attention to, while many of these same legislators and other Members of Congress themselves authorized over $108 million to fund the first domestic propaganda operation in U.S. Presidential campaign history, which broadcast the false allegations of the dodgy dossier to the American electorate. Even more shocking is how this misuses of taxpayer dollars supplemented the illicit activities of large private media organizations and their executives to deceive U.S. voters, several of whom had themselves sponsored these same opposition political activities by Mr. Steele in the first place. Worse yet, these same political donors have also actively supported prominent Members of Congress. 

(snip)

In retrospect, the deference that the FBI and CIA allegedly accorded the DNC-funded dodgy dossier prepared by opposition research consultant Christopher Steele, who apparently hasn't stepped foot in Russia for many years, reveals either, A, a shocking collective ignorance of Russia and how Russia operates in the modern era; B, a politically, highly political biased agenda that dangerously violates the legal mandates of the U.S. Government agencies; or, C, all of the above. I'm sorry."

Much more in the testimony. 

More evidence re Flynn's Leak Killers. Listen carefully: 

The entire 7 min is interesting but: 

Wray's response about the IG is very telling. He says he has to wait for the IG to investigate first (we already know they're wrapping that very investigation up), but the very fact he wouldn't answer the question (yet was more than happy to let Jordan lay out his case without disputing it), speaks volumes as to what's coming down the pike in this IG report. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

A key question is when did the Inspctor Generals office start investigating -- before or after Trump's inauguration. 

January 11th - 9 days before he was sworn in. Just enough time for everyone to forget about it. Here's the announcement. 

https://oig.justice.gov/press/2017/2017-01-12.pdf

Why this adds support to my Flynn Leak Killer theory is because this announcement was completely forgotten amidst all the Russian hoopla - but notice the broad scope of the investigation. Flynn's Leak Killers prevented the normal fixers from being able to circumvent the IG's investigation because (my theory) Rogers was sharing (legally) raw SIGINT with Flynn's network. There was no way for them to communicate with one another unless they're doing so by carrier pigeon and hand written notes without Rogers being able to sweep it up. 

The IG investigation, coupled with the TS/SCI clearances given out to Flynn's spooks when they were senior NSC staff, gave them the legal means with which to combat leakers. While the leakers were sharing classified SIGINT illegally with various reporters, Flynn's network was LEGALLY able to analyze the raw SIGINT and share processed SIGINT with the IG who now has the legal mandate to investigate exactly these kind of crimes.  

If you watch the Wray clip above, notice his face while refusing to answer the question. He already knows what that IG report is going to say (they're in the wrapping up stages, otherwise they wouldn't have announced it a few days ago), he knows it was Strozk who used the dossier to get the FISA warrant. 

If I'm right (and every day this week has only given more evidence that I am)the media is WAY behind on this one, I'm telling you. This is going to end up being a major shakeup at DOJ, it's going to reopen a slew of investigations, and the Russian collusion story is going to go away. 

Enjoy the show. :beer:

Just getting home and seeing this now: http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-house-ethics-committee-clears-rep-devin-1512689797-htmlstory.html

Remember who Nunes was working with in the White House. ECW. A Flynn spook. 

The job is over. Flynn came out of the cold, plead guilty (and thus freed himself from his NDAs he was still under from his time at DIA), and now the real story is starting to trickle out. 

Even MORE evidence coming in now. This is actually quite major:

According to a court filing, U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras, who presided over a Dec. 1 hearing where Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his contacts with Russia, will no longer handle the case.

Court spokeswoman Lisa Klem did not say why Contreras was recused, and added that the case was randomly reassigned.

Reuters could not immediately learn the reason for the recusal, or reach Contreras.

An attorney for Flynn declined to comment.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-flynn/judge-presiding-over-michael-flynn-criminal-case-is-recused-court-idUSKBN1E202V?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Hmm... Where have I seen that name before? Oh, that's right: 

http://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/current-membership

Third name on the list. 

Do you see what's happening yet? This is the judge who would have cleared the FISA warrant (based on the dossier) to surveil Flynn and Trump's team. He also presided over Flynn's hearing wherein the defense inarguably would have raised this very issue. 

Now he's been taken off the case... just as this IG report is about to come out. Betcha that judge will be included in it.

Imagine the POWER of the implications of all of this. A judge, playing politics, was in position to give FISA warrants to their allies to surveillance ANYONE they wish legally. That's how you set up a blackmail network. That's how you circumvent any internal investigation. That's how you provide cover for any sort of illicit arms running programs you might set up (let's just say...). It's staggering to think about.  

Telling you. The media is way behind. Flynn played them all.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
Clarity
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/5/2017 at 5:18 PM, Nanker said:

I have numerous Orthodox Jewish business partners. Trump has more. The only thing that is different than above: none of the guinea melodrama. Trump and his friends don't take care of the family of the bad actor, they don't even talk to him/her. They don't kill, rather, they ensure they are all thrown into penury. The only thing that remains: will Trump do the Christian thing, or, will he handle it his son-in-law's way? 

EDIT: And for you suburb kids: welcome to how things actually run in the city.

On 12/5/2017 at 7:36 PM, Boyst62 said:

I know a half dozen agents, well, have known.  Every single one of them was having at least one affair.

I'd be severely disappointed in any intelligence agent/officer/diplomat, from any USA agency/department/bureau, that wasn't having at least one affair. Gathering intel is their business. Sex/false love, is far and away the proven best vehicle. Well perhaps I should modulate: my main disappointment would be with any counter-intelligence agent. The best way to trap foreign agents/traitors is to run with their plots, not against them. Sun Tzu: be predictable to your enemy, cloud his mind with doing what he thinks you will do...until it is time to do the unpredicted(loose translation of the original text).

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Republicans attacking the FBI. Those idiots were attacking Trump's guy who runs the place  yesterday screaming like babies that someone at the FBI might not hate the Democrats enough. Pathetic. 

Trump is so corrupt and is going down because he is a total POS 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Republicans attacking the FBI. Those idiots were attacking Trump's guy who runs the place  yesterday screaming like babies that someone at the FBI might not hate the Democrats enough. Pathetic. 

Trump is so corrupt and is going down because he is a total POS 

If you think they were attacking Wray, you need to watch more closely. 

Wray knows what's in the IG report. He knows the FBI is about to be put through the wringer. This wasn't an attack by Jordan and others on Wray, it was an ASSIST. 

You're about to get a nasty wake up call. Better go stock up on depends and tissues, you're going to need both. :beer: