DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

I have no worry about what you think or opine on with regard to what I offer. Carry on.

Then you should stick to the main board where your aggregation is relegated to actual facts, as opposed to the nonsense you vomit up here.

Here, you'll be evicerated for your hackery, and your usual race baiting.

Own your content, or shut the !@#$ up.

Then you should stick to the main board where your aggregation is relegated to actual facts, as opposed to the nonsense you vomit up here.

Here, you'll be evicerated for your hackery, and your usual race baiting.

Own your content, or shut the !@#$ up.

If only you could make me !@#$ up.

I just love how these leaks come out in dribs and drabs. Almost as if they're slow-rolling everything to keep it front-page.

@redsteeze:

Is there a transparent effort by media to drive Trump's presidency into the ground - Yes

Does he make it insanely easy for them - Yes

Then you should not respond to me. That would prove your point.

This what I've observed about your posting:

You post something weak like an unsubstantiated rumor. You get challenged. You don't come back to defend your premise but respond with some stupid-like schit like "time to lawyer up". This is how gator posts. Don't be another gator.

This what I've observed about your posting:

You post something weak like an unsubstantiated rumor. You get challenged. You don't come back to defend your premise but respond with some stupid-like schit like "time to lawyer up". This is how gator posts. Don't be another gator.

You may call certain things I post unsubstantiated rumors, while I may consider them to be legit sources of information. I'm not going to argue over that based upon a certain person's propensity to believe based upon being a hardcore ideologue. The information will either be proven true or not. Accept that or not...it's up to you.

You may call certain things I post unsubstantiated rumors, while I may consider them to be legit sources of information. I'm not going to argue over that based upon a certain person's propensity to believe based upon being a hardcore ideologue. The information will either be proven true or not. Accept that or not...it's up to you.

Anonymous reports are not legitimate sources. It appears that if something fits your narrative, in your mind it's legit. Good luck with that here.

You continue to post in the same !@#$ing manner as gator, just as I explained to you. You can't even see it, can you?

I just cited a classic example of an anonymous source that proved to be completely legit. What I see is that I refuted your nonsense.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I just cited a classic example of an anonymous source that proved to be completely legit. What I see is that I refuted your nonsense.

Did you know that relying on the lottery for your retirement is viable because sometimes people win the lottery? That makes about as much sense as what you have been posting. Keep up this ridiculous schit and you'll be laughed right out of here.

On the Russian payroll? :lol:

Might want to rethink that.

It doesn't have to be a payroll thing, it could be he is a middle man or something else. They wanted to set up a back channel around our government channels--that's why State Department is being understaffed??--so someone had to be there Trump trusted to set that up. Kushner did do this http://thehill.com/policy/international/russia/326049-kushner-met-russian-bank-executives-report

So who knows?

Did you know that relying on the lottery for your retirement is viable because sometimes people win the lottery? That makes about as much sense as what you have been posting. Keep up this ridiculous schit and you'll be laughed right out of here.

What a dumb analogy! You must know nothing about investigative journalism to make such a silly comparison.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

What a dumb analogy! You must know nothing about investigative journalism to make such a silly comparison.

What are you calling investigative journalism? Throwing schit against the wall to see what might stick is not in any sense journalism. Just because you hope the rumors are true because they fit your narrative doesn't make them legitimate. It makes you an Innuendo Whore (all credit to Azalin).