What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

Beane has coaching experience?

Jeff already knows that McDermott will fail, before he's coached his first game; Jeff says he missed on a quarterback. Jeff also knows that Tyrod is no good and can never improve, and that Peterman and Cardale Jones suck. We might as well not even watch the Bills this year.

Jeff already knows that McDermott will fail, before he's coached his first game; Jeff says he missed on a quarterback. Jeff also knows that Tyrod is no good and can never improve, and that Peterman and Cardale Jones suck. We might as well not even watch the Bills this year.

He has a chance to succeed. He needs to get a QB. He needs to let Beane provide input and not be a McDictator. He needs to get a QB scout in here to start getting ready for 2018 draft. If he does these things I think he can make it.

If he rides Tyrod for 2 years he will suffer the same fate as Rex.

He has a chance to succeed. He needs to get a QB. He needs to let Beane provide input and not be a McDictator. He needs to get a QB scout in here to start getting ready for 2018 draft. If he does these things I think he can make it.

He is.

No, he needs to let Beane do that.

I rest my case. Like I said if you got to make your own or have a friend do it your grasping. Mahomes was asked to do it by ESPN. Nice try losers

Yes it's sad that I'm right and your wrong. Keep trying snow flake

I rest my case. Like I said if you got to make your own or have a friend do it your grasping. Mahomes was asked to do it by ESPN. Nice try losers

I am more convinced than ever that you are some 12 year old kid.

Either that or you only come on here and post when you are drunk.

Maybe not though. But whatever the reason for the way you post, It's sad.

Edit - also it's pretty ironic. You had to have Jeff make your case for you on the trick shot video and on why you like Mahomes. I have yet to see you post any rational, well thought out reasons why you like Mahomes. You just say how he's a hall of famers and will win Super Bowls, and just forward posts of what Jeff said...

Edited by BillsFan4

It's so sad you have to spend the time talking about me. Now that's sad, now run along and go talk about what corner back and running back the bills will draft next year with there 2 first round draft picks.

If Mahomes is great (I think hes gonna be pretty good) then good for the Chiefs. As a Bills fan, I will support all our QBs, including Tyrod and Peterman.

Also you never mentioned what KIND of trick video it had to be, whether it was asked to be done or not.

It's so sad you have to spend the time talking about me. Now that's sad, now run along and go talk about what corner back and running back the bills will draft next year with there 2 first round draft picks.

Lol. Keep proving my point. There's no way you are a 40 year old. You are some little kid. Edited by BillsFan4

you new what I ment the home made type where you whip out your iPhone. Just amateur hour that's what that video is. Mahomes was asked to do something by a real sports media company. He did it because he's a nice guy. Not like Peterman did. Peterman should let his play on the field speak for it self. He does not need to lower him self to that level.

If Mahomes is great (I think hes gonna be pretty good) then good for the Chiefs. As a Bills fan, I will support all our QBs, including Tyrod and Peterman.

Also you never mentioned what KIND of trick video it had to be, whether it was asked to be done or not.

you new what I ment the home made type where you whip out your iPhone. Just amateur hour that's what that video is. Mahomes was asked to do something by a real sports media company. He did it because he's a nice guy. Not like Peterman did. Peterman should let his play on the field speak for it self. He does not need to lower him self to that level.

Your language skills are on par with your football takes.

Also idiots and losers too. I love it

Trolls love it when you acknowledge them.

I was driving back from Boston, Mass and could not respond & Jeff beat me to it. I got better things to do then lay around all day responding to fools like you.

Edit - also it's pretty ironic. You had to have Jeff make your case for you on the trick shot video and on why you like Mahomes. I have yet to see you post any rational, well thought out reasons why you like Mahomes. You just say how he's a hall of famers and will win Super Bowls, and just forward posts of what Jeff said...

Edited by billsareback