What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

I will be here no matter what. I've been on this form since 2002 I'm not going anywhere. I don't hide and I'm bold with what I believe. So if Mahomes busts I be right here. I'm not going anywhere. So hopefully you will admit your wrong when Mahomes becomes a stud QB and not run and hide like the rest of these loser fans that are supporting this crap.

unemployment will do that to you. something tells me that if mahomes busts, you'll be no where to be found. you don't strike me as a guy who can take the heat. ya know...big on the internet, small in real life.

I'm sorry to hear that.... :(

you're just jealous that no one threatened to punch your teeth out tonight.

I will be here no matter what. I've been on this form since 2002 I'm not going anywhere. I don't hide and I'm bold with what I believe. So if Mahomes busts I be right here. I'm not going anywhere. So hopefully you will admit your wrong when Mahomes becomes a stud QB and not run and hide like the rest of these loser fans that are supporting this crap.

i'm not sure what i'll be admitting to. i don't know enough about mahomes to say he will or won't succeed. if you want, i'll admit that it was a mistake to not take him. will that work for ya big guy?

What is any of this crap going to solve at this point? It is what it is. It's over. Go see a therapist if you can't handle it. Please come back when we know which side was right. I have an opinion, but not an EXPERT opinion. And even the experts are wrong half the time. The dead horse is asking for mercy.

That will work Teef, glad to see your coming around.

you're just jealous that no one threatened to punch your teeth out tonight.

i'm not sure what i'll be admitting to. i don't know enough about mahomes to say he will or won't succeed. if you want, i'll admit that it was a mistake to not take him. will that work for ya big guy?

Augie get real the title of this thread is what if Peterman Is better then Mahomes. Go to another thread if you don't want to talk about it. Also if you don't like my opinion go fly a kite. Also if you have an opinion on the Bills avoiding drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds and passing on Mahomes state it now. Let us know where you stand so I can add you to the list of losers supporting this crap.

What is any of this crap going to solve at this point? It is what it is. It's over. Go see a therapist if you can't handle it. Please come back when we know which side was right. I have an opinion, but not an EXPERT opinion. And even the experts are wrong half the time. The dead horse is asking for mercy.

Edited by billsareback

Hindsight is wishing we had taken Tom Brady when he fell to the 6th round. The Chiefs valuing Mahomes enough to move up to get him and us deciding the picks were worth more than him isn't hindsight if he's great, it's the Chiefs doing a better job in evaluation than us.

Thank you for explaining. So many people don't seem to grasp the simple concept you point out here.

Don't blame this on us, he's one of yours

Which one? This is sad. Why are some people so full of hate and anger? These are new times, new owner, new staff. Is one guy in the front office worth this angst? We have some seriously disturbed people to be this pissed off in May after a reportedly great draft. Get a life. They didn't sabotage your dialysis machine.

This is the purest post about this whole subject about the Bills not taking Mahomes. To bad these loser wanna be cool aid drinking slackers keep supporting this loser attitude of not taking a QB in the first 3 rounds and continually taking position players.

Hindsight is wishing we had taken Tom Brady when he fell to the 6th round. The Chiefs valuing Mahomes enough to move up to get him and us deciding the picks were worth more than him isn't hindsight if he's great, it's the Chiefs doing a better job in evaluation than us.

Edited by billsareback

I could not have said it better my self. The fans that supported the move out of the 10 draft position and not drafting Mahomes will have to live with this the rest of the posting careers on Two Bills Drive. I will call them out every chance I get. Mahomes was the next great QB and the Bills and these loser fans that support this crap of continually drafting position players over QB's will forever be labeled. I for one will not stand for it and I will be vocal every step of the way.

that is fine but can you wait until he actually accomplishes something before you start taking victory laps? There is a roughly 50% chance that he will never accomplish anything in the NFL, and if he does it is at least 2-3 years out. Feel free to come back then to celebrate your superior scouting intellect. In the meantime we would like to hang here and talk about our Bills. Buh-bye

Which one? This is sad. Why are some people so full of hate and anger? These are new times, new owner, new staff. Is one guy in the front office worth this angst? We have some seriously disturbed people to be this pissed off in May after a reportedly great draft. Get a life. They didn't sabotage your dialysis machine.

I was just joking around. I try to not take things too seriously here. And don't insult my dialysis machine.

that is fine but can you wait until he actually accomplishes something before you start taking victory laps? There is a roughly 50% chance that he will never accomplish anything in the NFL, and if he does it is at least 2-3 years out. Feel free to come back then to celebrate your superior scouting intellect. In the meantime we would like to hang here and talk about our Bills. Buh-bye

A.....MEN!