Projected Starters per NFL.com

But I read here Peterboy was going to be our starter!

I could see us signing someone yet to start on defense yet.

I don't know why people don't think Tyrod will win the job, it baffles me honestly.

I agree I think we go after one more safety to start. I don't trust Poyer to stay healthy as an every down safety.

I don't know why people don't think Tyrod will win the job, it baffles me honestly.

I agree I think we go after one more safety to start. I don't trust Poyer to stay healthy as an every down safety.

Because Tyrod is the best QB on the roster. Who is he going to lose the starting job to?

Tyrod may not be able to carry a team to a win but I don't think he will be reason they don't win. Coaching staff will favor a QB who doesn't turn the ball over and make dumb mistakes. These are Tyrod's best qualities. They are going to lean on a strong running game and hopefully improved D.

McDermott being a guy who favors statistics. Tyrod gives him the best chance to win this year. There was no reason to restucture otherwise as the whole organization was ready to move on.

People are being naive if they think a rookie or 2nd year qb is going to come in and be ready. They are playing for 2nd and 3rd string with Yates being the insurance policy.

Edited by billieve420

I love how Kyle's pro bowl alternate invites count and Tyrod's dont

That's what you love?

Why is anyone anywhere using the Pro Bowl as a measuring stick? For anything?

The Pro Bowl has been a joke for a long time now.

...of course...but what is your perceived assessment or upside as to where he could land in the OBD QB lineup, be it active 53, PS, or outright cut?...

Jones will be cut before peterkid.

But Taylor, Jones and Peterson will remain. Peterson maybe ps'd

But I read here Peterboy was going to be our starter!

I could see us signing someone yet to start on defense yet.

Just to play devils advocate here, you are basing your argument on a PROJECTED depth chart before any actual football is played.

I'm not saying Peterman will win the job,I am however curious as to how you could jump the gun ao quickly.

Just to play devils advocate here, you are basing your argument on a PROJECTED depth chart before any actual football is played.

I'm not saying Peterman will win the job,I am however curious as to how you could jump the gun ao quickly.

I fully understand. But mock those who will come in here saying petertot will start at qb. They were the same announcing brohm, Thad Lewis, matt Flynn, etc the starter.

I fully understand. But mock those who will come in here saying petertot will start at qb. They were the same announcing brohm, Thad Lewis, matt Flynn, etc the starter.

Listen, I tolerated people claiming Craig Nall or Gibran Hamdan would/should be the starter.

There are some strange folks out there. A large part of that has to do with not having a Franchise QB since Kelly.

Jones will be cut before peterkid.

But Taylor, Jones and Peterson will remain. Peterson maybe ps'd

yous forget the Yates have ye?

Excited to see Hughes, Dareus, Williams, and Lawson in the 4-3.

excited to see the 4-3

Listen, I tolerated people claiming Craig Nall or Gibran Hamdan would/should be the starter.

There are some strange folks out there. A large part of that has to do with not having a Franchise QB since Kelly.

folks get loopy after awhile

Because Tyrod is the best QB on the roster. Who is he going to lose the starting job to?

Tyrod may not be able to carry a team to a win but I don't think he will be reason they don't win. Coaching staff will favor a QB who doesn't turn the ball over and make dumb mistakes. These are Tyrod's best qualities. They are going to lean on a strong running game and hopefully improved D.

McDermott being a guy who favors statistics. Tyrod gives him the best chance to win this year. There was no reason to restucture otherwise as the whole organization was ready to move on.

People are being naive if they think a rookie or 2nd year qb is going to come in and be ready. They are playing for 2nd and 3rd string with Yates being the insurance policy.

That's not naivete, its hopefulness and an understanding that the world isn't as predictable as people generally imagine.. Yeah the odds are seriously against it being anyone but Tyrod but stuff happens. Including injuries.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000806974/article/afc-east-projected-starters-patriots-offense-absolutely-loaded

It's for all the AFC East. Didn't see it posted yet so here ya go. I'm pretty confident going into next year with these guys.

Dammit! I felt I had my Doomshield firmly in place for yet another disappointing, 7-9/rebuild/new Coach/New regime 'same old' season. But that starting lineup is STRONG. Yes, another safety is preferred, but usually, injuries derail the season pretty early. It's the 17 or so street FA's we have to sign during the season -and weak depth that always put us in 'our place'..