An Aviation Degree For The Boy Who Could Be Obama's Son

Oh really? That's not what George said.

Dispatcher:Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.

http://www.documentc...-Zimmerman.html

There is talk of the address but never was go look for an address mentioned. It was only when he was in CYA mode did "look for an address" business come in.

The incident happened near Zimmerman's car. He didn't chase him down. He gave up the chase. Martin got away then came back to where Zimmerman was. Those are the facts.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The incident happened near Zimmerman's car. He didn't chase him down. He gave up the chase. Martin got away then came back to where Zimmerman was. Those are the facts.

Those facts can't be true because they don't fit his narrative.

Just because it happened "near" his truck does not necessarily mean he WASN'T following. This map indicates he did get out of his truck and followed based on the 911 call. I recall similar testimony from the trial.

https://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-map-911-call-timing-v-2.jpg

Just because it happened "near" his truck does not necessarily mean he WASN'T following. This map indicates he did get out of his truck and followed based on the 911 call. I recall similar testimony from the trial.

https://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-map-911-call-timing-v-2.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.

post-9240-0-34207600-1494348613_thumb.jpg

Is it illegal to follow someone?

And I admi your conviction here but truly wonder why you care about this so much but have no clue about countless other incidents which are more disturbing. Why this? What do you care?

Treyvon Martin is a college graduate, Aaron Hernandez is an innocent man...crazy, crazy world.

bill Cosby is a suspected rapist. Bruce Jenner is president. Donald trump is transgendered.

What a world

Perhaps his family could now do a better job of suing for damages since they can put a value on his future earnings?

I have colleagues who would put that kind of claim together.

Is it illegal to follow someone?

And I admi your conviction here but truly wonder why you care about this so much but have no clue about countless other incidents which are more disturbing. Why this? What do you care?

What makes you think I don't care about other disturbing cases?

This one bothers me because 2 parents had to experience THE WORST thing that can ever happen needlessly. When I saw others on here mock the victim, it pisses me off.

Hopefully no one else no here has to experience the pain of having your child die. Perhaps they would think differently if they did?

Edited by reddogblitz

This one bothers me because 2 parents had to experience THE WORST thing that can ever happen needlessly. When I saw others on here mock the victim, it pisses me off.

Hopefully no one else no here has to experience the pain of having your child die. Perhaps they would think differently if they did?

No one is mocking a victim here. They are mocking the people that are calling him the innocent victim rather than the perpetrator that he was. Victims are the children killed in Chicago, the Christians beheaded in any number of countries and the girls kidnapped by Boco Haram. Victims are not thug teenagers that attack other people with the apparent attempt to kill them.

No one is mocking a victim here. They are mocking the people that are calling him the innocent victim rather than the perpetrator that he was. Victims are the children killed in Chicago, the Christians beheaded in any number of countries and the girls kidnapped by Boco Haram. Victims are not thug teenagers that attack other people with the apparent attempt to kill them.

In reddog's defense, I have little doubt that there was at least one !@#$ here who at some point mocked Treyvon.

Certainly wasn't a majority-held opinion, though.

You don't think this is odd behavior? What about that biker killed in a barroom brawl who like to play with his chemistry set when he was young. Why doesn't he get an honorary degree in chemistry? What is the point of this?

Just higher education committing suicide like the MSM.

More please.

lol, Trevon Martin is the "victim".

i will mock the victim. i will mock the victim time and time again. and when i get killed shooting my mouth off to bubba the toothless redneck, please, mock me.

you know why? because stupid should hurt.

trayvon wasn't a victim. his family was. george zimmerman was. both parties families were. friends were. trayvon did this to himself and that's what was ruled by a jury of our peers and if you don't like it you still have to face that reality that it is how they ruled. which in EVERYONE with half a brain cell realized was accurate.

and it's not that you don't care about other cases it is that you dont' know about other cases. this **** happens every day. i am sure in the time it took me to post this we had 3 people killed by gunfire. little joey playing with his daddy's gun. phillipe and his brother carl hunting and one missed. and pam got shot by her ex lover in the trailer park. yep, it sucks, but letting it actually matter to you is just a lot of wasted energy and time because you're not goign to change a thing.

in all seriousness, thank you for replying though. i know you usually avoid my !@#$ posts, don't blame you. was seriosuly curious your take

In reddog's defense, I have little doubt that there was at least one !@#$ here who at some point mocked Treyvon.

Certainly wasn't a majority-held opinion, though.

um, i posted a photo of him lying down like he was reaching for the stars. i mocked him. i'm a deplorable !@#$ for the most part but the thing is, in such a heated situation where everyone is so serious about something so stupid that they cannot laugh at what is and isn't life?

hell, there was a time when dying was a good thing because you got to go chill with jesus. now it's i-pod this and lady gaga that and and and stay off my lawn you damn kids.

and his name was trayvon. a not e. jerk.

OK. I'll agree to disagree.

My opinion is that as I stated several times that both actors acted recklessly and stupidly. The result was many losers. Trayvon, George, George's wife, Trayvon's parents etc.

I just hate to see another young man lose his life and his parents thier son over something so idiotic (although perfectly legal).

Since one of the actors was a minor and the other an adult with a gun, I just gotta think the adult should know better. But they both acted like children.

George should have listened to the 911 operator (even though he had no legal reason saying he had to) and Trayvon should have listened to Precious.

It's another sad tragedy IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz