An Aviation Degree For The Boy Who Could Be Obama's Son

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, stalk someone, when they turn on you, shoot them.

Attack someone who is a part of Neighborhood Watch who is following up on your suspicious activity you may get shot.

See it works both ways. To only think George was culpable is very narrow minded. But no one has ever accused you of critical thinking.

Attack someone who is a part of Neighborhood Watch who is following up on your suspicious activity you may get shot.

See it works both ways. To only think George was culpable is very narrow minded. But no one has ever accused you of critical thinking.

And how was TM supposed to know that George was a nieghborhood watch guy? Was he in a marked nieghborhood watch vehicle? Did he identify himself as such? Think about it, if you're walking in an unfamiliar nieghborhood and some random guy starts following you, you might get nervous as well.

tM was walking down the street until George determined he looked like one of "those guys that always get away with it" (which turned out to be wrong btw). Turns out he was wrong and got his ass whipped. MYOB.

Look at the map. It was Trayvon Martin who stalked George Zimmermann. It was Trayvon Martin who attacked George Zimmermann. It was Trayvon Martin who was slamming George Zimmermann's head into the cement. If George Zimmermann didn't shoot Trayvon Martin then he was most likely going to end up either dead or a vegetable. Trayvon Martin was nothing but a thug and brought about his own death by trying to kill another person.

Perhaps they were stalking each other?

It is amazing how ignorant people can be. Even when faced with the truth they still cling to false narratives that fit their preconceived notions. Have you ever seen a map depicting the routes taken by both parties? If you had, and trusting that you have at least a minimum level of intelligence, it would be clear to you that Trayvon Martin initiated the fight that ultimately got him killed. He was a thug who stalked Zimmermann and got killed as a result of trying to bash Zimmermann's head in.

Did you miss this part of my post?

Don't take this to mean i think TM was completely blameless. Had he just gone into his Grandfather's apt, he wouldn't have gotten killed that night either.

As a lot of these things go, it was 2 dumb asses. That's my theory.

I still classify a John Wayne wannabe following someone he determines as dangerous (even though he is not personally threatened) with a gun as thuggish behavior, but that just me.

If you think George acted in an ethical and smart way and that mean boy just jumped him out of the blue, then, I guess you have right to that opinion as do I of mine.

Edited by reddogblitz

And how was TM supposed to know that George was a nieghborhood watch guy? Was he in a marked nieghborhood vehicle? Did he identify himself as such?

tM was walking down the street until George determine Ed he looked like one of "those guys that always get away with it". Turns out he was wrong and got his ass whipped. MYOB.

First off how do you know he was wrong? Do you know for a fact that TM was NOT one of those guys that always gets away with it? MYOB? Kind of defeats the purpose of Neighborhood Watch doesn't it. This is the perfect case of if you feel threatened by someone the worst thing to do is confront them and attack them. There is so much wrong with this scenario but to put the blame only on Zimmerman is being narrow minded IMO.

First off how do you know he was wrong? Do you know for a fact that TM was NOT one of those guys that always gets away with it? MYOB? Kind of defeats the purpose of Neighborhood Watch doesn't it. This is the perfect case of if you feel threatened by someone the worst thing to do is confront them and attack them. There is so much wrong with this scenario but to put the blame only on Zimmerman is being narrow minded IMO.

Did you miss this part of my post too?

Don't take this to mean i think TM was completely blameless. Had he just gone into his Grandfather's apt, he wouldn't have gotten killed that night either.

And how was TM supposed to know that George was a nieghborhood watch guy?

Does it even matter? Neighborhood Watch doesn't get any special double-secret elevated right to not have the **** beat out of them.

The problem here is in trying to assign some kind of moral superiority to either TM or GZ. The actual moral of the story is 2 idiots + 1 gun usually = at least 1 dead idiot, if not more.

Was he trying to apprehend a suspect? I've never heard that he was.

Ok, he was trying to help the police apprehend TM. Better? Thats why he was following. He told the 911 operator to have the police call his cell phone because he wasn't gonna sit tight in his truck and let the police do thier job.

The problem here is in trying to assign some kind of moral superiority to either TM or GZ. The actual moral of the story is 2 idiots + 1 gun usually = at least 1 dead idiot, if not more.

Thank you. I've been trying to point this out several times. That's what this comes down to. 2 dumbasses IMHO. Edited by reddogblitz

Ok, he was trying to help the police apprehend TM. Better? Thats why he was following. He told the 911 operator to have the police call his cell phone because he wasn't gonna sit tight in his truck and let the police do thier job.

Thank you. I've been trying to point this out several times. That's what this comes down to. 2 dumbasses IMHO.

Trayvon Martin was a dumbass who was already at his father's condo and if he had stayed there everything would have been fine. He instead decided to search out George Zimmermann and attacked him. George Zimmermann didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He called the police regarding a suspicious person in his neighborhood. The neighborhood had experienced numerous break-ins in recent months. He followed the instructions of the dispatcher except for getting out of his vehicle to check for a house number to give the police. He didn't follow Trayvon Martin. He was viciously attacked by someone who sought him out in order to do damage. He was in fear of losing his life when Trayvon Martin was slamming his head against concrete. He shot a thug who was trying to kill him. Who wouldn't?

He followed the instructions of the dispatcher except for getting out of his vehicle to check for a house number to give the police. He didn't follow Trayvon Martin.

Oh really? That's not what George said.

Dispatcher:Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.

http://www.documentc...-Zimmerman.html

There is talk of the address but never was go look for an address mentioned. It was only when he was in CYA mode did "look for an address" business come in.

Oh really? That's not what George said.

Dispatcher:Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.

http://www.documentc...-Zimmerman.html

There is talk of the address but never was go look for an address mentioned. It was only when he was in CYA mode did "look for an address" business come in.

Look at one of the maps I've posted here and yes he did go to look for a number to give the police. Once he was told to not follow Martin then he didn't follow him. Zimmermann was not the aggressor here. Martin was.