What do you think of new Bills promo? "It Starts With ONE"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean mcdermot AKA Slim down Butter Bean". Linkin Park - Pretty good band to hi-jack a slogan. My cousins best friends uncle graduated HS With lead singer chester, i was seventeen & that was the summer 1994. Me thinking buffalo just lost the 4th superbowl in a row. that hot late may Phoenix, Arizona, heat was more intence partying at chester's lead singer HS Graduation party... This could be our year making it to playoffs. I strangely have a good feeling about this year, "In Mcdermot We Trust" & QB Tywadd Taylor leads us... Here Cums The Classic Johnny Wadd ***Bills updated Slogan***2017*

Let's jump on the bandwagon that Madison Ave. is selling over and over to mindless corporations and thinking it's brilliant creativity. What I'm opining on here is the cutesy misuse of grammar thinly disguised as creative marketing, and corporations actually pay for this rubbish! Here are some examples: "find your both" , "this is how we happy". Now that you know the gimmick, watch commercials and read ads closely and witness this disturbing moronic trend for yourself. All that said.....here is my brilliant new slogan idea that describes our annual season "journey" (another overused word in the corporate world).

Optimism.....Hope.....Despair "This is how we football"