[closed]Latest Vegas Odds on Regular Season Win Totals

http://www.covers.com/Editorial/Article/32de140c-2e10-11e7-bcfd-005056830dca/NFL-regular-season-win-totals-released-by-South-Point-in-Las-Vegas

AFC East

Buffalo Bills 6
Miami Dolphins 7.5
New England Patriots 11
New York Jets 5.5

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens 9.5
Cincinnati Bengals 8.5
Cleveland Browns 4
Pittsburgh Steelers 10.5

AFC South

Houston Texans 8.5
Indianapolis Colts 9
Jacksonville Jaguars 5.5
Tennessee Titans 9.5

AFC West

Denver Broncos 8.5
Kansas City Chiefs 9
Los Angeles Chargers 7.5
Oakland Raiders 9.5

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys 9.5
New York Giants 9
Philadelphia Eagles 8.5
Washington Redskins 7.5

NFC North

Chicago Bears 5
Detroit Lions 8
Green Bay Packers 10
Minnesota Vikings 8.5

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons 10
Carolina Panthers 9
New Orleans Saints 8.5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals 7.5
Los Angeles Rams 5.5
San Francisco 49ers 4.5
Seattle Seahawks 10.5

I think we are getting shortchanged a bit. We bring back last year's team (which was not that far off from the playoffs) minus Zach Brown, Woods, Gillislee, NRC, Carpenter, Blanton and of course, Gilmore. We add White, Zay and Dawkins to that group. We also added Hauschka, Brown, Holmes, Hyde & Poyer, besides others. Most importantly, we get back a fully healthy Ragland and Shaq Lawson. Should be good fro more than 7 wins no? The only place we are weaker than last year appears to be weak side line-backer.

FWIW, I think MIami is also being shortchanged.

If we can bring that number down by 1 game we will be in a great position to draft a QB

yeah watching them losing 11 games is always worth watching...

the mentality of some to lose for a better draft pick is pathetic.

didn't do a search OP?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/193768-sharp-football-schedule-analysis-from-vegas-bills-win-6/

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I would totally take the under on the Jets. It's not my team but if I was them I would start Petty every single game, 1-15 at the most.

I would take the over on the Bills, I don't like watching them lose ever.

Edited by Captain Murica

Buffalo Bills 6

I think we are getting shortchanged a bit. We bring back last year's team (which was not that far off from the playoffs) minus Zach Brown, Woods, Gillislee, NRC, Carpenter, Blanton and of course, Gilmore. We add White, Zay and Dawkins to that group. We also added Hauschka, Brown, Holmes, Hyde & Poyer, besides others. Most importantly, we get back a fully healthy Ragland and Shaq Lawson. Should be good fro more than 7 wins no? The only place we are weaker than last year appears to be weak side line-backer.

Plus harder schedule. Still have TT at QB. Shady a year older. Rookie HC. Sammy a big ?????. 6 is right where I would put them. That's a no bet number for me. If you think they are being shortchanged, your path is clear. Take the over. But my money stays in my pocket :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

You have rookies replacing veterans at key positions. This will be Shaq rookie season 2.0 since he didn't have a full season. No clue if Ragland has recovered from his injury, might take another season to be back to full strength. Question marks at QB, WR and coaching. Our strength as of now is our O-line and McCoy. We can easily be swept by Miami and New England and split with the Jets. I go under 6.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.