Buffalo Bills UDFA signings

Simon

@mikestrawmedia

Former @TimonFootball WR Jordan Williams has been invited to #Bills rookie mini camp.

Had some nice fingertip catches in a highlight vid, good size... I'm comfortable with what we have going into training camp. Sammy, Zay, Andre, Listenbee, Philly, Tate.. That's how I see it now. That last two are fighting off the rest...(Powell, Lewis, Butler, Washington..IDK)

Gdluck Jordan.

Edited by Eric Moulds on my A**

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch a lot of Nebraska games and I have no doubt that Brandon Reilly will make this team. He made a ton of contested catches and seems to always win the jump balls. At 6'2 and 200 lbs he has good size, he was also the fastest player on that Nebraska team, very shifty and was open on a ton of plays were he wasn't thrown the ball.

The way he played I thought this guy would get picked somewhere in the 5th rd. Definitely a guy to watch in TC.

I see a few names missing that were reported as signing with the Bills earlier in the week...

OT Voghens Larrieux, Coastal Carolina

OG Jac'Que Polite, Winston-Salem State

OG Gavin Edwards, Oregon State

Maybe they're try-out guys?

I watch a lot of Nebraska games and I have no doubt that Brandon Reilly will make this team. He made a ton of contested catches and seems to always win the jump balls. At 6'2 and 200 lbs he has good size, he was also the fastest player on that Nebraska team, very shifty and was open on a ton of plays were he wasn't thrown the ball.

The way he played I thought this guy would get picked somewhere in the 5th rd. Definitely a guy to watch in TC.

That's interesting. #950 ranked player on NFLDraftScout / CBS. Unrated on NFL Network. Hopefully what you saw is more indicative of his actual value.

Of these players, I am mostly excited about P Austin Rehkow.

TE Jason Croom could be one to watch for.

Aside from that.....mostly camp bodies. Welcome to Buffalo, good luck.

Schmidt needs a good challenge after his down 2016 season.

Of these players, I am mostly excited about P Austin Rehkow.

TE Jason Croom could be one to watch for.

Aside from that.....mostly camp bodies. Welcome to Buffalo, good luck.

Marcus Sayles kinda fascinates me. Beyond having a very odd knack for blocking kicks, he did run a fast 40 and had a lot of interceptions, albeit at a DII school.

Everyone under contract counts.

If you're thinking Henderson, he does count. Only doesn't count at the cut down to 53 for the length of suspension.

No I am thinking of Kolby Listenbee who was never on active roster and on PUP list and that RB guy we got rights to and never showed up.

No I am thinking of Kolby Listenbee who was never on active roster and on PUP list and that RB guy we got rights to and never showed up.

Listenbee counts and I believe the team holds Dri Archer's rights but he's not on the roster.

Spotrac has us at 93 active contracts which still technically counts Aaron Williams until the cap relief. The number is at 92 - http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/cap/

According to Sal, all UDFA signings are still pending physicals so they could be dropped at a moment's notice. If they all pass, 2 players will need to be cut.

No idea how long the team would get any exemption for being over the limit but I couldn't imagine it being much longer than 24-48 hours max.

Edited by Blokestradamus