stuvian

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

where have I heard this before...?

Team has needed a better QB since Kelly so I'm sure you can do the math on how many seasons fans have wanted better. This is a thread talking about why fans feel winning isn't happening anytime soon, if you don't want to talk about it go drink the koolaid in another thread.

Then stop making yourself miserable and enjoy the ones you do have left. Mindset is a choice unless you allow happenstance to determine it -like a bad acid trip.

Sucks being miserable, just want to win. Edited by xRUSHx

Chad Kelly, most complete QB prospect in the draft on the field. If he flops you wasted a 5th rounder, who cares. Just take him. Cappachio is an idiot.

Your takes paint you as more of a cheerleader for bad players rather than a fan who actually likes football. And you are a broken record. Just seeing your name - anyone here can guess what you are about to post.

Sadly in my opinion many fans are feeling this way. I feel zero excitement for this season and I feel it will be a struggle to even match Rex win loss record and with that once again no playoffs. I feel many fans wanted a QB prospect to look forward to since everyone agrees Tyrod isn't the future but now that it's put off yet again it killed the excitement of a up coming season. I think many fans are worried this new staff will latch on to Tyrod and be as hard headed about this QB as Chan was with Fitz. I have my fingers crossed for a good season but not expecting anything better then the last two since I also had my fingers crossed for a better QB prospect to be brought in. Even though they added a 1st round pick next season can we really trust them to actually pick a QB considering how they have avoided addressing the position with urgency for so many seasons? Will they once again make excuses for Tyrod and blame everyone else for the teams fail? Will they once again fire a coordinator year one? Will the offense once again have to be dumbed down for Tyrod? Is McD going to go down the same failed path as previous staffs? Will McD look 20 years older year two here like our other head coaches did?

You and your miserable buddies should all get together - stand is a circle with a beer in one hand - then punch the guy next to you in the face - and pass the punch around the circle like some kind of game. That ought to cheer you guys up. Bet you guys are a real hoot when watching Bills games.

Edited by PolishDave

Your takes paint you as more of a cheerleader for bad players rather than a fan who actually likes football. And you are a broken record. Just seeing your name - anyone here can guess what you are about to post.

You and your miserable buddies should all get together - stand is a circle with a beer in one hand - then punch the guy next to you in the face - and pass the punch around the circle like some kind of game. That ought to cheer you guys up. Bet you guys are a real hoot when watching Bills games.

Haha, yeah this might work man, being a season ticket holder it sure would add to the tailgate. I'll bring it up the first preseason game.

Maybe we will get lucky enough to get swollen eyes so we won't see the open receivers to scream at our QB about.

Edited by xRUSHx

....prolly at Jerry Sullivan's house......hmmmm....................

Team has needed a better QB since Kelly so I'm sure you can do the math on how many seasons fans have wanted better. This is a thread talking about why fans feel winning isn't happening anytime soon, if you don't want to talk about it go drink the koolaid in another thread.

Sucks being miserable, just want to win.

no, I don't drink kool aide.

why is it that whining fans always use kool aide drinking as their little comeback to those who don't feel the need to whine about the team as they do?

I choose not to live under a black cloud when it comes to this team. I don't give a !@#$ if it's been 50 years, there are better things in life than to B word and moan about a football team.

they do good, great, they don't, big !@#$ing deal.

kool aide, ha!

Granted this has to be a better defensive coaching staff than Rex. The offense regresses with new offense. The defense regresses with new defenses and the fact that they are still looking for two or three starters. In all we will have 4 or 5 rookie starters. George Allen theory you add one loss for each rookie starter.

Team is an 8-8 team if no rookie starters. 4-12 factoring rookie starters and tough schedule.

Edited by jumbalaya

But lets keep BILLIEVING!!! SMH,,,,we arent getting better as a team. The patriots are. By taking our quality players. The ones they can afford even tho they have a championship formula in place already. meanwhile ,,,we had a nice draft. But in reality,,,,we just replaced veteran players that have departed and replaced them with green rookies. How can any fan actually think this team will be better next year?

We could have had the first 5 picks of this year's draft and we still wouldn't catch up to NE this year....our moves so far are solid and for the 1st time in a long time, the Bills are thinking long term....

no, I don't drink kool aide.

why is it that whining fans always use kool aide drinking as their little comeback to those who don't feel the need to whine about the team as they do?

I choose not to live under a black cloud when it comes to this team. I don't give a !@#$ if it's been 50 years, there are better things in life than to B word and moan about a football team.

they do good, great, they don't, big !@#$ing deal.

kool aide, ha!

Amen

I don't have too many next years left

Oh, so you're an OLD fan. You must miss that 1970 season. Or the '68 one. Why, '78 wasn't that long ago. Good times.....

Look, I'm an old fan, too. But, I recognize needs on this team. TT did well enough last year to get us into the playoffs. The defense is what killed us. So, addressing our needs is smart. I'm not the biggest TT fan, but I will say that he has that elusiveness that you can't teach or defend against. If he has more time to throw and give him more blue chip targets, offense will be fine.

Its because we were the best running team in the NFL- TT is MR 200 yards a game in the air.

He's a big reason why the running game works as well as it does.

Oh, so you're an OLD fan. You must miss that 1970 season. Or the '68 one. Why, '78 wasn't that long ago. Good times.....

Look, I'm an old fan, too. But, I recognize needs on this team. TT did well enough last year to get us into the playoffs. The defense is what killed us. So, addressing our needs is smart. I'm not the biggest TT fan, but I will say that he has that elusiveness that you can't teach or defend against. If he has more time to throw and give him more blue chip targets, offense will be fine.

47 TDs, 15 turnovers, 1000 yards rushing is far from terrible. the Bills are 15-14 when he starts. If the defense was just average, the Bills would have been in the playoffs in 2016. TT is so bad yet him and Watkins were one of the best duos in 2015. How many games in 2016 did the Bills field the worst WR corp in the NFL when Watkins and Woods were hurt.

This roster was built to be a strong running team, and TT was brought in to manage it. This roster is not built for shootouts. The defense was the main problem.

We could have had the first 5 picks of this year's draft and we still wouldn't catch up to NE this year....our moves so far are solid and for the 1st time in a long time, the Bills are thinking long term....

yup.

How long has it been since we were in the playoffs? Fans have every right to complain.

Endlessly? About the same thing? And never see anything positive? That's what being a nagging bore does. Having made your point - over and over and over again - it's time to move along.

Endlessly? About the same thing? And never see anything positive? That's what being a nagging bore does. Having made your point - over and over and over again - it's time to move along.

....I started a GoFundMe page in his honor for suppositories to help with the prolonged pain....will report back shortly.........................

Whoa, take it easy with the kool-aid.

Points don't care how you score them. We were #7 in scoring until the end. I don't care if Taylor drop kicked field goals for them. Why aren't you angrier at Fat & Fatter and their 10-player defense?

Kelly has more red flags than a Chinese parade.

Who said I need to be angry with the Ryans? I never liked the hire to begin with. I believe your point was QB was basically alright and he led us to a great offense. Thats just flat wrong- we ran the ball very well. That being said, our defense sucked so bad it was comical. And yes, I think we are all aware of poor coaching all year- not enough men, too many men, bad challenges, etc etc.

Haha, yeah this might work man, being a season ticket holder it sure would add to the tailgate. I'll bring it up the first preseason game.

Maybe we will get lucky enough to get swollen eyes so we won't see the open receivers to scream at our QB about.

How many times you have to be told the same thing is amazing. The Bills would have made the playoffs in 2016 if the defense had been average. This poster didn't even know that the Bills were in scoring position in OT in that second Miami game, and the bad Bush run and another missed FG probably cost them the win. Everything is TT fault, even though he is by far the best QB we have had in awhile.

Who said I need to be angry with the Ryans? I never liked the hire to begin with. I believe your point was QB was basically alright and he led us to a great offense. Thats just flat wrong- we ran the ball very well. That being said, our defense sucked so bad it was comical. And yes, I think we are all aware of poor coaching all year- not enough men, too many men, bad challenges, etc etc.

TT is a big reason why the Bills ran the ball well. he has to be accounted for on every snap.

Yep, because drafting a bad qb on a running team is going to suddenly make use a ton better. Totally a reasonable train of thought. Or you know, we could wait until next year where the qbs coming out are better and surround them with a better team.

Tell me whats wrong with getting a CB, WR, and RT/Guard for our first 3 picks? All things we desperately need, you know, positions we don't have anyone even remotely viable at. No, No, we should go get a QB with a high draft pick to sit behind Tyrod and not contribute for a full year or 2....... Yep that sounds wonderful.

Am I thrilled that we traded up both times? Eh, i'm not extremely happy about it, but you know what, everyone always says, if you get a chance to go get your guy, you do it, and we filled needs.

1) We needed a another CB.

2) We don't have a solidified WR2, we possibly drafted him.

3) We now have someone to be our RT. Mills was terrible, and our other RT is completely unreliable. Worst case scenario he because a guard that eventually replaces an aging Incognito.