WGR Draft Coverage Tonight

There drive time producer could not work tonight because he had to work his second job bartending. Tells you what's going on at Entercom.

Murph kept saying 4 QBs were drafted in the first 12 picks.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I literally cannot take John Murphy anymore...He's not just bad...He's get-on-my-nerves bad...He seems combative and unhappy...His lack of overall knowledge and football intelligence leaves me dumbfounded that he has the job he has...And it's a pretty coveted job...There's only 32 in the world...

It's brutal... B-)

they left the coach at the podium and switched to the White. instead of taping the white interview and staying live with the coach. unbelievable

plus Murph and Jones are brutal over that long of a period of time.

I turned it on after the pick to hear what local radio guys had to say. I wasn't even thinking about who it would be. As soon as I heard Murph's voice, I'm like Oh, **** - they're not going to give any real opinions...............And, then I heard that mess that you're talking about.

I literally cannot take John Murphy anymore...He's not just bad...He's get-on-my-nerves bad...He seems combative and unhappy...His lack of overall knowledge and football intelligence leaves me dumbfounded that he has the job he has...And it's a pretty coveted job...There's only 32 in the world...

It's brutal... B-)

John Murphy was pushing the QB's are all terrible gospel. Now he has egg on his face as fans wonder who is right Doug Whaley or Andy Reid..

I think Andy Reid knows a BIT more on QB's than Doug Whaley who drafted EJ and Cardale.

if you listen close to murphy you should realize he just is parroting other people now,, he actually said he did not believe DEREK BARNETT was not a first rounder before the draft .. he went to Philly at 13 i think,i think he has just gotten lazy , so now he just incompetent!

This morning Jeremy White (I think, can't be bothered to learn all those chuckleheads' names) was going through each game on the Bills schedule next year, and whining about every potential win because it would lower our draft pick. Needless to say I turned it off. Awful draft coverage.