top 10 prospects in your order

Stud37

post your top 10 prospects you want the Bills to draft, even if that prospect is guaranteed to go #1 over all. I believe that a top 10 prospect needs to be a game changer type player. Someone who can score anytime he touches/throws the ball, or can make a turnover or stop an offense dead in its tracks. I'll show you mine if you show me yours:

1) Myles Garrett (we all know)

2) Solomon Thomas (the next Aaron Donald... pure beast)

3) Malik Hooker (if he wasn't injured, he would be my #1 prospect... this guy will make a good team into a superbowl contender)

4) John Ross III (his intangibles far out weight his size/injuries. he would be #3 on my list if he didn't have injuries)

5) Jonathan Allen (the guy is a monster in the middle... but we won't have a shot at him, so meh)

6) Jamal Adams (in the box nightmare. take out a LB, and play nickle all game long, and never lose an inch in the run game.)

7) Marshon Lattimore (the best of a PHENOMENAL CB class... shut down corner as advertised)

8) Rueben Foster (so his piss is tainted, he can still hit and cover better than any LB in this class... little slow on run reaction)

9) David Njoku (Best TE in this draft... if he played for Alabama, he would be a top 5 pick)

10) Mike Williams (Has that Mike Williams/Alshon Jefferey/Kelvin Benjamin type jump ball talent)

Garrett-not really a dispute

Thomas- pash rushers like him are still very unique

Hooker-off the charts ball skills

Adams- super leader and nose for the ball

Allen- beast inside

Latimore- might be one of the best in since Peterson

Barnett- under rated value and potential big playmaker on the slime

Peppers- one of my favorite players to watch in this top ten

Williams- If he can stay healthy, he could be what Sammy was supposed to be.

Foster- slips down after some of the trouble he has had recently.

Ross lol

you must live on the east coast. Because if you had the chance to watch him week in and week out like me, you would know the kind of talent he possesses.

But since you only said "ross lol", I will assume you are happy in your ignorant bliss. You probably say "Antonio Brown, DeSean Jackson, Steve Smith LOL" also every sunday. Ross has the potential and football skills to be better than those 3 guys. But you probably listen to east coast sports news heads, so you are probably more informed than me.

https://youtu.be/WuZqEZemcig

Mayock: Some teams have taken Ross off draft boards due to injury.

The fastest player in the history of the NFL Scouting Combine won't even be on the board for some teams when the NFL draft commences next week. NFL Network draft expert Mike Mayock said Friday on a media teleconference that injury concerns have made Ross undraftable for some, and downgraded for others.

"There are some teams that have pushed him either down their boards or off their boards because of injuries," Mayock said. "He's had surgery on his shoulder, he's had surgery on both knees, and he's got a small frame. So the durability is a big issue with him right now.

I mentioned in the Williams thread that I probably look at the two safeties then the two WRs. Pretty certain one, or more, will be there so that's enough of a board for me at 10.

I'd assume the d line will be gone and I've never been into the CB/TE pick here this offseason (even if good players available).

If they love a qb, sure, but I'm not going to pretend to have the eye for who this year

Edited by NoSaint

1. DE Myles Garrett- For obvious reasons

2. CB Marshon Lattimore- I think he'd make up for the Gilmore loss

3. QB Mitch Trubisky- He could sit, wait and learn, he has all the entagibles.

4. DE Solomon Thomas- A dominant rush end

5. QB DeShaun Watson- It's impossible to guage but this kid wins and wins and the most crucial times, hard to overlook that.

6. DE Jonathan Allen- Another guy sort of falling saying he isn't an elite athlete, sweet but he is an elite football player, give me that all day long.

7. LB Reuben Foster- There are already many red flags on him but were desperate at WLB.

8. LB Hasan Reddick- Small school kind of scares me but would also be a solid WLB.

9. TE David Njuko- For as much hype as OJ Howard is getting how in the hell is Njoku not being talked about? This kid is hands down the best TE in this draft imo.

10. S Malik Hooker- I hate S in round 1 but if I'm taking 1 he better be Sean Taylor 2.0, not sure if he's even close the hitter but he has the ball skills.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel

The top 10 on my board are:

1 Myles Garrett

2 Marshon Lattimore

3 Malik Hooker

4 Jamal Adams

5 Corey Davis

6 Reuben Foster

7 Jonathan Allen

8 Mike Williams

9 Derek Barnett

10 Soloman Thomas

Now Foster is likely off a lot of boards and I am not sure I want the Bills to pick him at 10 but that based on my evaluations is my board.