I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!&#33

R. Rich

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the weather look for the Denver game? Need to know what to bring. 🤔

was actually looking at the wrong moon phases. Denver wet, colder. Leo runs this day, the heart. Could make for a passionate day but it looks wet by models

Looking pretty good for the opener, clear skies in afternoon, maybe chilly in the morning but more so Saturday. It will be in the sign of Taurus, the bull, who is in charge of the neck

I can honestly say this is the first time I haven't looked forward to a season since 2001, the year we went 3-13

I agree, zero interest in this year and although ill be at every home game, I'll be quietly hoping for trades and losses.

And please spare me the you aren't a real fan garbage...

I agree, zero interest in this year and although ill be at every home game, I'll be quietly hoping for trades and losses.

And please spare me the you aren't a real fan garbage...

Same here, unforunatlely as this lost season passes and the draft picks loom, two huge components, Williams and Shady, will be getting older and closer to needing replacement also.

T minus....

7 days and counting!!!

Tailgate in one week! I always look forward to seein' my TBD fam, some who only go to the first tailgate every year. It's like our family reunion. Sure, I'd love my squad to win more. I believe we all would. Regardless, I LOVE spendin' time w/ my folks and this is why I get excited each year.

See y'all next week.