[closed]NFL.com "will Browns trade up over Bills to get Trubisky?&

PIZ

This could similar to missing out on Roethlisberger by a few picks. If the Browns move up, they have the ammunition, but how far would they go up? Would the Bills move up, and how far would they move up, and what would they have to give up? Obviously this depends on if either the Browns or Bills really would take a QB in the top 12 picks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801180/article/will-browns-trade-up-over-bills-to-get-mitch-trubisky

Finally, they are at least attempting to look at QB's, if they've identified any as a franchise QB I would hope they select him at #10 without hesitation regardless of what us arm chair GM's think about this QB class.

He would be the least experienced QB drafted in round 1 in 40 years if the Browns took him #analytics #didyouknowhesfromCleveland

He wouldn't have to start for at least 2 seasons with Taylor on board, he would have plenty of time to sit and learn.

This could similar to missing out on Roethlisberger by a few picks. If the Browns move up, they have the ammunition, but how far would they go up? Would the Bills move up, and how far would they move up, and what would they have to give up? Obviously this depends on if either the Browns or Bills really would take a QB in the top 12 picks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801180/article/will-browns-trade-up-over-bills-to-get-mitch-trubisky

Comparison to Big Ben seems misplaced, to put it mildly.

Finally, they are at least attempting to look at QB's, if they've identified any as a franchise QB I would hope they select him at #10 without hesitation regardless of what us arm chair GM's think about this QB class.

He wouldn't have to start for at least 2 seasons with Taylor on board, he would have plenty of time to sit and learn.

i was talking about Browns. I'm fine if Bills draft him.