[Vague Title]

IF MG leaves, obviously RB is now a weakness. IF a team is willing to give up a 1 for Hughs, would you trade him to get back into the 1st round to draft a top 3 rb? I mean I'd give up Hughs for a 1 immediately regardless. But in this scenario strictly just for a RB.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

In the strongest RB draft in two decades? To replace our backup who was unemployed last November and we signed off the street. I'm going to go with "no" on this one.

He also wants us to trade away Hughes to do that. Rushing the QB is critical and most definitely in McDermott's scheme.

IF MG leaves, obviously RB is now a weakness. IF a team is willing to give up a 1 for Hughs, would you trade him to get back into the 1st round to draft a top 3 rb? I mean I'd give up Hughs for a 1 immediately regardless. But in this scenario strictly just for a RB.

No its not ......it shows they have faith in J, Williams

In the strongest RB draft in two decades? To replace our backup who was unemployed last November and we signed off the street. I'm going to go with "no" on this one.

you're not just replacing a number 2. History shows that RB hit a wall at 30, indicating that McCoy's wall is coming soon. You need to draft to prepare for the future. Right now if MG leaves there is no future RB on the team. Thats a huge problem for a running team with a maybe avg QB. Williams hasn't done a thing to prove he is good enough to play. While many want a RB that average 5.7 yards a carry for 2yrs to leave.

you're not just replacing a number 2. History shows that RB hit a wall at 30, indicating that McCoy's wall is coming soon. You need to draft to prepare for the future. Right now if MG leaves there is no future RB on the team. Thats a huge problem for a running team with a maybe avg QB. Williams hasn't done a thing to prove he is good enough to play. While many want a RB that average 5.7 yards a carry for 2yrs to leave.

How bad did we hurt when Karlos Williams at 5.6 ypc was gone?

I am fine with drafting a RB in the mids this year. No need for the trade.

RB is about the easiest position to fill.... I'd take a 1st for Hughes, but I wouldn't blow it on a RB

I believe thats largely overstated but I get where your coming from, and I agree I would trade hughs for a 1 in second, but no not on a RB.