[Vague Title]

Drafting a RB in the first has been a draft buster for the Bills. They either don't "want" to contribute or "can't". Arguably, the best running in the draft (with baggage) will be available late in the second or early third. I wouldn't want to waste a pick on a RB before round 5

IF MG leaves, obviously RB is now a weakness. IF a team is willing to give up a 1 for Hughs, would you trade him to get back into the 1st round to draft a top 3 rb? I mean I'd give up Hughs for a 1 immediately regardless. But in this scenario strictly just for a RB.

With Tolbert to handle the short yardage runs, Williams to spell McCoy, and DiMarco leading the way I don't really see RB as a weakness. If anything I think the signings early in FA were to prepare for this scenario.

With Tolbert to handle the short yardage runs, Williams to spell McCoy, and DiMarco leading the way I don't really see RB as a weakness. If anything I think the signings early in FA were to prepare for this scenario.

I just didnt see anything in Williams that makes me feel comfortable that hes a good number 2. Hopefully I am wrong.

IF MG leaves, obviously RB is now a weakness. IF a team is willing to give up a 1 for Hughs, would you trade him to get back into the 1st round to draft a top 3 rb? I mean I'd give up Hughs for a 1 immediately regardless. But in this scenario strictly just for a RB.

who would give a #1 for that headcase?

So trade a starting (cusp pro bowl player) QB nightmare for a backup RB?

OP, you don't see the problem here with your logic?

So trade a starting (cusp pro bowl player) QB nightmare for a backup RB?

OP, you don't see the problem here with your logic?

Only 1 year of 10 sacks or more, so I disagree with qb nightmare. 1) it wouldnt be for a 2 RB it would be your future starter. Probably with in 2 years. 2) I am not saying I would do it, But I would trade hughs in a second for a one. Just wouldnt use it on a RB.

If we have a good to great scouting department we could find a solid backup rookie FA, we found Gillislee on someones practice squad or garbage heap, Bills fans over value all players.... There is going on 60 pages for a backup RB when we have possibly the best or at least top 5 RB in the league already on the roster.