Underrated Eateries

Roundybout

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eating a whole apple pancake + a side of bacon = happy

A side of bacon with it? I'll have to try that next time.

Another thing to do, is get an apple pancake to go. Refrigerate it, then in the evening take it out, zap it in the microwave and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it. :thumbsup:

A side of bacon with it? I'll have to try that next time.

Another thing to do, is get an apple pancake to go. Refrigerate it, then in the evening take it out, zap it in the microwave and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah...I love the ice cream addition to many of their breakfast confections.

Every time I get the strawberry waffle I automatically get ice cream.

I've started to hear buzz from my Buffalo friends about a place in South Buffalo called Nine-Eleven Tavern that supposedly has some of the best wings in Buffalo these days.

Tried to go there a couple weeks ago but it was closed. I guess they keep weird hours.

In any case it seemed like your basic corner bar which in my experience is usually the spot you can find really solid wings.

Favorite place for wings when I was still local was a place just called the Pub in Depew on Broadway. Not sure if they still operate, or how good it still is, but for a good amount of years that was the go-to for delicious and cheap wings.

Eating a whole apple pancake + a side of bacon = happy

everything is better with bacon!

I've started to hear buzz from my Buffalo friends about a place in South Buffalo called Nine-Eleven Tavern that supposedly has some of the best wings in Buffalo these days.

Tried to go there a couple weeks ago but it was closed. I guess they keep weird hours.

In any case it seemed like your basic corner bar which in my experience is usually the spot you can find really solid wings.

Favorite place for wings when I was still local was a place just called the Pub in Depew on Broadway. Not sure if they still operate, or how good it still is, but for a good amount of years that was the go-to for delicious and cheap wings.

https://www.facebook.com/THEPUBDEPEW/

this it? I think i've been here before.

Bull and Bear Roadhouse. Two locations, one in East Syracuse and one in Liverpool. Awesome food, good beer selection and great prices. Best sandwiches around. If you're ever in Syracuse, give it a try.

Bull and Bear Roadhouse. Two locations, one in East Syracuse and one in Liverpool. Awesome food, good beer selection and great prices. Best sandwiches around. If you're ever in Syracuse, give it a try.

Couldn't agree more. I live right around the corner from the Liverpool location. We go there all the time and it is usually the spot we bring out of town guests.

Couldn't agree more. I live right around the corner from the Liverpool location. We go there all the time and it is usually the spot we bring out of town guests.

I'm taking my dad to that one next month when he comes to visit. It's bigger and a little nicer too. I could eat the BLT&T every day.

I went there once and received the shittiest service I've ever gotten at a restaurant.

Food was good through and very reasonable price-wise.

I went there once and received the shittiest service I've ever gotten at a restaurant.

Food was good through and very reasonable price-wise.

I've had bad service a couple times but it's been good more than bad.

I've had bad service a couple times but it's been good more than bad.

I had one bad experience there too. Had to wait an insanely long time for food which was exasperated by having a 2 year old and a 5 year old with us.

However someone made note of our wait because shortly after our food came out the manager/owner came over with a few free desserts for us to make up for the wait.

It definitely was a frustrating night but it was nice that they made an effort to try and make it right.