9 days out and my only prayer to the football gods is...

Biggest fear is that the Panthers take Luke Keuchley on pick before we take Stephon Gilmore...

So I guess what I'm saying is that I hope the best player isn't selected right before us leaving us to take a less valuable or less productive player. Von Miller one before Dareus.

I don't know if the Bills organization will make the right pick at ten, but I hope the way the chips fall, they'll at least have a shot to make the right pick

We don't whiff in round 1.

Please let us not embarrass ourselves.

This means NOT:

• Trading up for an unsure thing.
  • Drafting a Maybin or a McCargo
  • Reaching for a question mark as in Manuel or Whitner
  • Drafting someone with questionable health and flubbing the PR on the injury as in Lawson

Please just pick as sure a thing as we can and make no noise, no cringe-worthy moments up there in Philly.

I'm hoping the addition of a level headed McCoach may help us toward this.

Fingers crossed.

What's your biggest fear about next Thursday?

So long as you don't own the team or are not the one making the picks, why do you care about "embarrassment"? We're just fans and we're not responsible for screw ups by Bill ownership/management. "We" are responsible for bat spinning, leaps off tables, wandering off into the woods to our deaths, and other examples of Bills Classic Fandom. But screwed up draft picks? Meh.

C'mon, I like his influence so far! A fresh of breath air!

What move do you like best? The removal of the pool table? Signing a bridge QB with a poison pill contract that makes the Bills eat 8.5 million in cap space if TT is released?

Whaley wasn't a great GM but I would rather have him making the calls over McDermott.

Biggest fear is that the Panthers take Luke Keuchley on pick before we take Stephon Gilmore...

So I guess what I'm saying is that I hope the best player isn't selected right before us leaving us to take a less valuable or less productive player. Von Miller one before Dareus.

I don't know if the Bills organization will make the right pick at ten, but I hope the way the chips fall, they'll at least have a shot to make the right pick

Man I was decimated when Keuchly we nt right before us. We probably would have passed though. I almost broke the TV when they passed up Orakpo for Maybin. Ugh...

So I guess I'm with OP, just a normal, solid, nfl pick please. No flashy bs, no trading up to get a player in a crazy deep class, 1 year wonder, no injury prone/needing surgery, no bs 3rd round qb in rd 1. (Ej?!)

I am optimistic and hopeful that one of the top corners, safeties or defensive tackles slide in the draft.

It would be very strange for a run on those positions to happen early. Looking at the history of the drafts, those positions usually do not go high.

This does seem like one of the hardest top 10s to figure out, but I think between Hooker, Adams, Lattimore or Allen, one of those guys will slide, and we can our pick of the litter.