Bills working out FA CB Marcus Cromartie

http://nfltraderumors.co/bills-bringing-free-agent-cb-marcus-cromartie-workout-friday/

According to Barrows, Buffalo is interested in taking a look at Cromartie as a cornerback, but its possible they may view him as a safety.

Last we heard regarding Cromartie, he visited with the Lions and was reportedly drawing interest from the Seahawks, Jets and Eagles.

When they start entering the league it's going to be hard to keep track of em'........every team may have a Cromartie in their secondary by 2025.

Wasn't that Hoover's campaign slogan? "A Cromartie in every secondary."

Wasn't that Hoover's campaign slogan? "A Cromartie in every secondary."

this has often been translated incorrectly.

The early Aramaic inflection was almost impossible to decipher. So much was inferred and then passed along as truth.

And possibly manipulated to reflect the PC of the times when the predication came about.

The Secondary has more than one meaning of course.

The Secondary will produce no offspring. Hence the confusion.

I once appraised a loose translation of the original papyrus to read

"A Cromartie in any Seminary"

Even with this , we can find a difficulty in distinction as to where our Cromarties truly belong.

It is widely agreed upon though, the Back Field is the best line of site for a Cromartie.

as i mentioned, these are roughly translated hot takes

Edited by 3rdand12

this has often been translated incorrectly.

The early Aramaic inflection was almost impossible to decipher. So much was inferred and then passed along as truth.

And possibly manipulated to reflect the PC of the times when the predication came about.

The Secondary has more than one meaning of course.

The Secondary will produce no offspring. Hence the confusion.

I once appraised a loose translation of the original papyrus to read

"A Cromartie in any Seminary"

Even with this , we can find a difficulty in distinction as to where our Cromarties truly belong.

It is widely agreed upon though, the Back Field is the best line of site for a Cromartie.

as i mentioned, these are roughly translated hot takes

Uh, I think your carbon dating's a bit off.

When Hoover was running for president a flyer supporting his campaign proclaimed, in plain English to the best of my knowledge, "A Cromartie in every secondary and a chicken in every pot." Either that or it was "A Cromartie in every secondary and a car in every garage." It also could have been "A chicken in every pot and a Cromartie in every secondary."

I suspect Antonio, who evidently lives in a rainy locale with a shortage of rain gear, misinterpreted this to mean "Any port in a storm."

Uh, I think your carbon dating's a bit off.

When Hoover was running for president a flyer supporting his campaign proclaimed, in plain English to the best of my knowledge, "A Cromartie in every secondary and a chicken in every pot." Either that or it was "A Cromartie in every secondary and a car in every garage." It also could have been "A chicken in every pot and a Cromartie in every secondary."

I suspect Antonio, who evidently lives in a rainy locale with a shortage of rain gear, misinterpreted this to mean "Any port in a storm."

Thank you for the reminder. Certainly need a calibration over here.

Herbert was one heck of a fine fellow. This board could use more like him. Maybe even some Dwight D's up in the house.

Cromartie just needed shelter from the storm I suspect.

And thank you for the grand chuckle. Well done indeed, including the chicken.

They say, genetic traits often skip a generation so i say kick the tires on him

I think it was a Cromartie in every womb during the first Obama administration. Took a while to get Obamacare thru.

Word on the street is it's going away... or maybe not. Regardless, Antonio could have an NFL legacy like the ?Gramaticas'... ?Gramaticas's... ?Gramatica's? Gra..ma...tica...lly incorrect however you look at it.

Edited by transient