ESPN removes Sage Steele from NBA Countdown

dpberr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that even supposed to mean?

Its twitter except only separate, but still COMPLETELY equal to regular twitter if you believe the spin. It blows my mind that we're still seeing this type of thing in 2016. Simply unconscionable.

Its twitter except only separate, but still COMPLETELY equal to regular twitter if you believe the spin. It blows my mind that we're still seeing this type of thing in 2016. Simply unconscionable.

Without getting into politics I'd like to point out to you that it is 2017. Edited by 4merper4mer

I can't believe Disney is still keeping ESPN around. It's been hemorrhaging money for years.

It really just needs to be nothing but actual sports broadcasts and sportscenter. Y'know, the two things people actually turn to ESPN to see.

I think most of the 30 for 30's are good. Even if I'm not initially interested in the topic I find myself getting drawn in most of the time.

I am going to make this as perfectly clear as I can.

All this liberal/conservative political crap is neither allowed nor welcome on The Stadium Wall.

People hate it and it makes for a gawdawful crapfest of a forum that nobody wants to read.

If you feel compelled to bring your political baggage to TBD, you are to take it to the PPP section and nowhere else.

[This is an automated response]

The thread is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.