Drunk Lives Matter

I disagree, Idiots lives don't.

We do far too much in society protecting idiots from themselves.

What we should be doing is aiding them in eliminating themselves from gene pool while stopping them from damaging others and property while they do it.

Survival of the fittest does not work when the idiots are protected!

I disagree, Idiots lives don't.

We do far too much in society protecting idiots from themselves.

What we should be doing is aiding them in eliminating themselves from gene pool while stopping them from damaging others and property while they do it.

Survival of the fittest does not work when the idiots are protected!

So, that means in this case, let the guy continue to drive. Clear the road of anybody who could get hurt by him... Let him drive into a house and hit the gas meter... Hopefully blowing up & killing himself. Oops that's damaging property. Okay, direct him to smash into side of mountain by tricking him into thinking there is a real tunnel there:

hqdefault.jpg

Easy to trick him with these numbers:

"...His pickup truck was stopped at 12:15 a.m., and his blood alcohol level was found to be 0.217 percent..."

Such high numbers and still driving?

There should be an extra penalty for an adult wearing a St Patrick's Day tee shirt any day other than St Patrick's Day.

C'mon man, It was only 15 minutes into March 19th when he was pulled over, I'm guessing he put it on on St Patrick's day and had been drinking ever since, judging by his BAC of over .2.

C'mon man, It was only 15 minutes into March 19th when he was pulled over, I'm guessing he put it on on St Patrick's day and had been drinking ever since, judging by his BAC of over .2.

Good point! I missed the time/date of the arrest. :lol: