Michael Irvin being investigated for sexual assault

This is my current favorite thread. Please, all of you continue. Let's gets hysterical! Let's forget decency of respecting the law, blame the victim, blame society, ignore innocent until proven guilty, let's get wild!

Nitwits

Agreed. So many are quick to pass judgment. :(

Better to do a deep dive, consider the arguments of both sides, and then arrive at an educated, honest, + fair conclusion.

article-0-0CFCA79600000578-121_468x594.j

Guilty. :thumbdown:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except, Cris Carter would have a fall guy :lol:

"you gotsta have a fall guy. You say Hey you wanna be rolling like dis', if somethin go down then somebody goin ta jail..... don't worry, we'll get him out...."

Seriously I watch that over and over and I'm amazed at what a loser that guy is.

First vote in the hall and Pete Rose is still waiting and he didn't lay a hand on any one. The guy screwed up again. Hope he pays this time. Good for her going to the PO lice right away. Shame on her going to the room. Just as smart as him I guess.

First vote in the hall and Pete Rose is still waiting and he didn't lay a hand on any one. The guy screwed up again. Hope he pays this time. Good for her going to the PO lice right away. Shame on her going to the room. Just as smart as him I guess.

Pete gets in the 20th year after his death.