Enough is Enough

This thread was created to call for an end of repetitive topics that are being started on The Stadium Wall.

Too many threads are created that have the same topics and discussions in general. For example the "who do you want at 10?" or "Mahomes ..." like okay do we need 100 threads of the same stuff?

Please mods its annoying. Getting on to TBD shouldn't be a party of 20 threads containing the same subject manner. Can't we group them all together at this point?

I know others are getting a bit annoyed with this too.

*end rant*

It is the format from BBMB. It was a rush to post any new information as its own new thread, rather than building on existing ones.

Well a lot of this so called "info" isn't info. It's speculation.

This is somehow a Mahomes thread. I just know it.

God... NO.

If this thread turns into any other subject matter aside from identifying there's a problem with repetitive threads, i urge the mods to seriously warn these toxic trolls.

The influx of new users has caused a lot of duplicate threads. I'm guessing the Bills official forum didn't have a search function or the ability to view other topics than your own.

Edited by jeremy2020

The influx of new users has caused a lot of duplicate threads. I'm guessing the Bills official forum didn't have a search function or the ability to view other topics than your own.

Oh it did... but the Me, My, Mine posters still want to drop what they feel is news first. Annoying there, annoying here. Seems to be unavoidable.

It is the format from BBMB. It was a rush to post any new information as its own new thread, rather than building on existing ones.

It was already a problem here before too, but that problem has been magnified 10 times over since the other board shut down.

Going to have to disagree. I would rather someone start a new thread than read through 26 pages of IN, heard of him, getrdone, Ralph is Cheap.

You have to go an entire page thread to find a reasonable post even if it is one I disagree with.

Would rather start over and hope someone puts a worthwhile comment or perspective to read.