Resolved: The Electoral College is Obsolete

Q1 -- rebuttal

Nice definition. I didn't really read it too much because your avatar reminded me of the other side of "Enlightenment"

he's trying the Boyst tactic. He couldn't even link the video right. Vote not him

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snafu gets my vote, because in the spirit of the electoral college I'm voting with the intent to balance out the tyranny of the majority, thereby demonstrating the incorrectness of his argument that the electoral college is obsolete.

Which, in explaining why he shouldn't get my vote, even though he is, justifies his position and earns him my vote.

Which is some horribly contrived, convoluted-enough bass-ackwards bull **** logic on my part that it's most accurately described as a "SNAFU" anyway. So...!@#$ it. I need a beer.

Snafu gets my vote, because in the spirit of the electoral college I'm voting with the intent to balance out the tyranny of the majority, thereby demonstrating the incorrectness of his argument that the electoral college is obsolete.

Which, in explaining why he shouldn't get my vote, even though he is, justifies his position and earns him my vote.

Which is some horribly contrived, convoluted-enough bass-ackwards bull **** logic on my part that it's most accurately described as a "SNAFU" anyway. So...!@#$ it. I need a beer.

Good lord - do I need to come up with a cognitive dissonance bot of my own?

Just trying to fathom all that has left me in dire need of a cool washcloth and a lie down....

My vote, unless the electoral college strips it away goes to Snafu.

Waking up to a clip from Monty Python made this decision easy.

Of course if it wasn't for the electoral college we wouldn't have George Bush or Cheez-it Trump as President, on the other hand we would've had Al Gore and Hillary. It's depressing that in this great country we get total morons running for the highest office in the land.

My vote, unless the electoral college strips it away goes to Snafu.

Waking up to a clip from Monty Python made this decision easy.

Of course if it wasn't for the electoral college we wouldn't have George Bush or Cheez-it Trump as President, on the other hand we would've had Al Gore and Hillary. It's depressing that in this great country we get total morons running for the highest office in the land.

What you expect smart people to work for $400,000 a year?