Losman to speak

http://www.buffalobills.com/

'With Drew Bledsoe off to Dallas, second-year man J.P. Losman is slated to take over the role as the team’s starting quarterback. In a recent poll on Buffalobills.com, the majority of Bills fans indicated the former Tulane star will lead Buffalo to at least nine wins in his first year as a starter. What does J.P. think about his new role with the Bills? What goals has he set for the 2005 season? Visit on Thursday to hear from Buffalo’s determined quarterback. '

About time we hear something from our new starting qb!

hes gunna say all the things a young QB should say after the team releases its veteren QB.

"i learned alot from him"

"im gunna do my best"

"my goal is the SB"

"one game at a time"

"this is a great organization with great fans"

hes gunna say all the things a young QB should say after the team releases its veteren QB.

"im gunna do my best"

"my goal is the SB"

"one game at a time"

257506[/snapback]

You forgot one other statement he's going to make: "Nine wins? Are you people crazy?"

I'd pay Losman at least $1,000 to talk like a hardcore gangsta for the first half of the interview, just as a practical joke.

Reporter: "What is your projection for this season?"

JP: "B word, why you gotta be up in my Kool-Aid when you dont even know my flavor?"

I'd pay Losman at least $1,000 to talk like a hardcore gangsta for the first half of the interview, just as a practical joke.

Reporter:  "What is your projection for this season?"

JP:  "B word, why you gotta be up in my Kool-Aid when you dont even know my flavor?"

257561[/snapback]

Have you ever heard him talk? "Hardcore gangsta'" might be preferable! :blink:

Actually, he has had a whole NFL season to go through puberty, so maybe the voice changed by now!

"I begged TD and Mularky to keep Drew around. I'm totally not ready for any of this. I tried over the phone, but they weren't listening, so I came back to Orchard Park in hopes of getting through to them in person. For weeks I have been trying to talk some sense into these guys, but Wyche just keeps sending me to the "film room". I sit in front of a projector screen for hours a day and have no idea what the hell I'm looking at.

Look, I'm not going to lie to everyone....we're doomed."

"im gunna do my best"

"my goal is the SB"

"one game at a time"

257506[/snapback]

"Incubus Rules!!!"

Have you ever heard him talk?  "Hardcore gangsta'" might be preferable! :blink:

Actually, he has had a whole NFL season to go through puberty, so maybe the voice changed by now!

257576[/snapback]

Oh, great. Our quarterback sounds like Peter Brady.