Tomorrow's Vote in the House (vote postponed)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single person in Congress is one big failure. Biggest collection of failures in the entire United States.

Eight years to think about changes about how to make it all work better for the average person.

Democratic President, Democratic Congress create and pass a crap plan.

Republican President, Republican Congress can't agree on how to fix the crap plan.

Crap plan keeps on being crappy.

I agree. I enjoy this as well. Gotta give Ryan credit for owning the failure. No individual blame. Just "We couldn't get it done."

Very refreshing.

It wasn't his fault, someone else made that happen.

If I were Ryan I'd blame it on a youtube video.

Edited by meazza

This is the worst outcome for the Dems. They will be saddled with the ACA as it dies away while being responsible for no new healthcare plan. Trump should have been openly and loudly courting the Dems throughout this process. If he had, it might have passed. Now we have no new plan and the R's were 85% in favor of it while the Dems had zero backing for it. Shame on you Dems.

This is the worst outcome for the Dems. They will be saddled with the ACA as it dies away while being responsible for no new healthcare plan. Trump should have been openly and loudly courting the Dems throughout this process. If he had, it might have passed. Now we have no new plan and the R's were 85% in favor of it while the Dems had zero backing for it. Shame on you Dems.

By most accounts AHCA would have been worse. Looks like Ryan and Co just had to bite the bullet.

Healthcare iz hard.

That must be why the Democrats are celebrating this as a win today. Trump said he was going to repeal Obamacare and replace it simultaneously with something better, period. Blaming this on the Democrats is one of the stupidest !@#$ing things I've ever read on this site.

...the Republicans own a majority in the house and senate and still failed to get it done

They are failures.

...the Republicans own a majority in the house and senate and still failed to get it done

They are failures.

Recognizing that the **** bill you're about to pass is, in fact, a **** bill and declining to vote on it is one of the bigger successes to come out of Congress in the past 20 years.

Really...I'm almost encouraged. It's the most mature thing I've seen from the Hill in ages.

Recognizing that the **** bill you're about to pass is, in fact, a **** bill and declining to vote on it is one of the bigger successes to come out of Congress in the past 20 years.

Really...I'm almost encouraged. It's the most mature thing I've seen from the Hill in ages.

Realizing that their bait and switch wasn't going to work does not show success or anything. This bill was one of the most evil, mean spirited, cynical things I have ever seen. Getting those poor whites to vote for him and then turning around and f***ing them over was pure class warfare against the people of the country. And all those Republicans were for it?? Tells me a lot about Republicans in leadership. Divide and conquer is obviously their strategy. Just evil

I agree. It's encouraging.